Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers: Runnin' Down a Dream - Documentary film, Concert and Bonus CD DVDR

seeders: 1
leechers: 4
Added on July 3, 2008 by in Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers: Runnin' Down a Dream - Documentary film, Concert and Bonus CD DVDR (Size: 13.32 GB)
 VIDEO_TS.bup6 KB
 VIDEO_TS.ifo6 KB
 VTS_01_0.bup64 KB
 VTS_01_0.ifo64 KB
 VTS_01_1.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_2.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_3.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_4.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_5.vob367.87 MB
 1. Breakdown.flac19.55 MB
 2. Anything That's Rock & Roll.flac16.45 MB
 3. Fooled Again (I Don't Like It).flac37.33 MB
 4. American Girl.flac29.27 MB
 5. Shadow of a Doubt.flac30.98 MB
 6. Stories We Could Tell.flac22.58 MB
 7. Keeping Me Alive.flac25.05 MB
 8. Honey Bee.flac36.15 MB
 9. Lost Highway.flac26.49 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers: Runnin' Down A Dream is a 2007 documentary about Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers, directed by Peter Bogdanovich. The 4-hour documentary chronicles the history of the band, from its inception as Mudcrutch, right up to the 30th anniversary concert in Petty's home town of Gainesville, Florida. The movie features interviews with George Harrison, Eddie Vedder, Stevie Nicks, Dave Grohl, Jeff Lynne, Rick Rubin, Johnny Depp, Jackson Browne and more. Petty's solo career is also touched on, as is his time with The Traveling Wilburys. The film is available only at Best Buy retailers, and contains four discs in the boxset. The film was spread over the first two discs, while the 30th anniversary concert and a CD of rare tracks were the components of the remaining two discs.
These were shrunk with DVD Shrink to fit on 4 GB DVD's. The PCM soundtrack was removed because it took up too much space and it would have made the video quality very poor if I had kept it. I think most DVD players can downmix the 5.1 audio though if you don't have a surround sound system. If you're playing these files on your PC, use VLC because it can downmix the audio so you can listen to it on your computer loudspeakers.
The soundtrack bonus CD is encoded in lossless FLAC format and it contains some live recordings which were featured in the documentary film.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.32 GB
seeders:1
leechers:4
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers: Runnin' Down a Dream - Documentary film, Concert and Bonus CD DVDR