Tom, Harry or just Dick?: Life, Love and Lessons in Internet Dating by F M McPaling

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 17, 2014 by Moose-chanin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Tom, Harry or just Dick?: Life, Love and Lessons in Internet Dating by F M McPaling (Size: 541.98 KB)
 Tom, Harry or just Dick_ - F. M. McPaling.mobi256.51 KB
 Tom, Harry or just Dick_ - F. M. McPaling.epub201.95 KB
 Cover.jpg81.41 KB
 metadata.opf2.11 KB

Description

Tom, Harry or just Dick?: Life, Love and Lessons in Internet Dating by F M McPaling in epub and mobi formats.

Tom, Harry or Just Dick? One woman's experience of internet dating. Apparently, and based on research, it’s the second most popular way to meet your partner in today’s world. This makes me instantly want to know what the first one is – work? Marks and Spencer’s meals for one counter? For my part, I’m a lot older than everyone else at work and I have never seen anyone remotely attractive at the M&S meals for one counter. Normally I end up helping some short sighted poor old soul who can’t read the labels properly and is searching for a shepherd’s pie. I’m more in the market for the shepherd than the pie. So I’ve decided to share my experience of Internet dating for all those hopefuls like me out there who believe in true love and that the one is out there somewhere even if they are proving to be slightly elusive.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
541.98 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Tom, Harry or just Dick?: Life, Love and Lessons in Internet Dating by F M McPaling