Tom Clancys HAWX 2 SCRiN

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 23, 2013 by gman4481in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Tom Clancys HAWX 2 SCRiN (Size: 3.99 GB)
 scr-hx2.iso3.99 GB
 scr-hx2.nfo9.47 KB
 scr-hx2.sfv22 bytes

Description

Tom Clancy s H.A.W.X. 2 places you in the shoes of an elite pilot with access to the most advanced and most deadly aircraft ever built ! The action packed missions take you around the world, in a race against the clock to uncover a conspiracy that threatens the safety of the world. Dogfights are visceral, up close and personal, with engagements that bring enemies closer to you than you ve ever seen before. But dogfights aren t everything: H.A.W.X. 2 brings you all the iconic experiences that make up the life of a pilot: take off and landing, aircraft carriers and air bases bustling with life, mid-air refueling, night vision air raids, precision bombing. New experiences are added by the new vehicles, like the devastating AC-130U Spooky or the surveillance UAVs that are used in espionage missions. H.A.W.X. 2 features a fully playable jump in coop campaign and adversarial multiplayer where players fight each other and additional units across several uniquely set up missions.

REQUIREMENTS (MINMUM/RECOMMENDED):

CPU: 3 GHz / DualCore
RAM: 1.5 GB / 2 GB
HDD: 8 GB

INSTALL NOTES

1, Mount/Burn the image.
2, Install game.
3, Check autocrack in installer (checked by deafult).

Ubisoft updated the game, now you can play it offline.
*We modified SKIDROW s crack for AC3, so original Uplay not required
to play this offline, also this launcher will not interfere with
other Uplay games.
NOTE !
It works online Coop/Multiplayer with Tunngle
Merge online sa joci Coop/Multiplayer cu Tunngle

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.99 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Tom Clancys HAWX 2 SCRiN

Trailer

Screenshots

Tom Clancys HAWX 2 SCRiN screenshot

All Comments

Thanks Uploader,
it works perfectly! and thanks for the realease but i have a lil problem i logged out from skidrow account and i cant go back do i have to reinstall the game?
same problem as panosaudi, tried to run new story and it says broken network connection. do the uploaders actually check if their shit works? assholes making me waste my time, 3rd one that there is a moron who says it fraking works and it doesn't.
i have problem with "New Story". Failed to restore network connection. wtf?????????????
works perfect unlike other releases where I had problems with uplay...
How to play LAN mode in Tunngle ??
2013-03-02 01:58
high speed torrent and works perfect