Tom Cain - Revenger [Carver 06] --- Uploaded By OldScotsman [Ex-marine Samuel Carver makes bad things happen to worse people.]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 30, 2013 by OldScotsmanin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Tom Cain - Revenger [Carver 06] --- Uploaded By OldScotsman [Ex-marine Samuel Carver makes bad things happen to worse people.] (Size: 303.59 MB)
 Revenger - CD 10.mp331.5 MB
 Revenger - CD 09.mp332.19 MB
 Revenger Information File.txt3.83 KB
 REVENGER.jpg44.64 KB
 Tom Cain.jpg7.06 KB
 Steven Crossley.jpg47.49 KB
 Revenger - CD 08.mp331.77 MB
 Revenger - CD 07.mp332.59 MB
 Revenger - CD 03.mp329.25 MB
 Revenger - CD 02.mp329.09 MB
 Revenger - CD 04.mp329.14 MB
 Revenger - CD 05.mp327.5 MB
 Revenger - CD 06.mp330.23 MB
 Revenger - CD 01.mp330.23 MB

Description

General Information
Book...............................Revenger
Series Name..................Samuel Carver
Series No.......................06
Author............................Tom Cain
Narrator.........................Steven Crossley
Abr/Unabr......................Unabridged
Genre.............................Adventure/Thriller
Publisher........................BBC Audio Books

File Information
Source...........................10 CDs
Encoder..........................Fraunhofer[FhG] A secure rip using Exact Audio Copy
Converted to..................64 kbit/s CBR | 44,100 Hz | Mono
Number of MP3s............10
Total Runtime.................11 Hours 5 Mins
Total Size.......................304 MB
Ripped By.......................OldScotsman
Date...............................13-May-2012
ID3 Tags........................Includes Image and all info shown on this page (Smart Phone Ready)

About The Book
Ex-marine Samuel Carver makes bad things happen to worse people. He is used to being in complete control. So when he finds himself caught in the middle of a riot in South London, he must fall back on his instincts and years of training as the riot turns into a battleground. Someone planned this riot for political gain and now Carver - in the wrong place at the wrong time - looks like the perfect scapegoat.
Wanted by the police for murder, if he is to clear his name he is going to have to find out who is really behind these events. The truth will shock even Carver - and find him pitted against a deadly enemy who knows all of Carver's secrets and in a fight that will bring him face to face with a killer without conscience.

About The Author
Tom Cain is the pseudonym of David Thomas, an award-winning journalist, with 25 years’ experience working for Fleet Street newspapers, as well as major magazines in Britain and the US. During the course of his career he has conducted in-depth interviews with senior politicians, billionaire entrepreneurs, Olympic athletes, movie stars, supermodels and rock legends. He has investigated financial scandals on Wall Street, studio intrigues in Hollywood and corrupt sports stars in Britain. The first Western journalist to cross the border into Serbia after the US bombing campaign of 1999, he has lived in Moscow, Washington, D.C. and Havana, Cuba. He edited four magazines, published over a dozen books, wrote film-scripts and was translated into some 20 languages, before beginning the ‘Accident Man’ series of thrillers. No Survivors continues the story of Samuel Carver, a former British special forces officer who now ‘does very bad things to even worse people.’
Tom Cain lives with his family in Sussex, England. In his spare time he is a fanatical supporter of West Ham United FC and the Washington Redskins; a fan of 24, Life on Mars, Flashman, Elmore Leonard, Oldboy and The Black Book; a lousy guitarist but a half-decent singer; and an enthusiastic, but unsubtle gardener.
Canadian readers may be interested to hear that Tom Cain is the brother-in-law of Steven Erikson, the Vancouver-based author of the ‘Mazalan Book of the Fallen’ series of fantasy novels.

About The Reader
Steven Crossley graduated from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London and has since established an acting career on both sides of the Atlantic in theatre, TV, film and radio; performing with distinguished Theatre companies in New York and London. A highly experienced narrator, he has won a number of prestigious awards for his powerful performances.
His audio book performances cover an eclectic range of subjects in both fiction and non-fiction, from thrillers, mysteries, classics and histories to children's fantasy and biographies. "From recording books, I am constantly reminding myself I am speaking to somebody," he comments. "If you're on stage, you have a tendency to talk at somebody. When I'm in the studio, I remind myself to communicate with somebody. Hopefully that's fed my acting.

All the above information including the picture are inserted into the ID3 tags on the MP3 files.

We have uploaded these books just for you because we wish to SHARE them. It is only right therefore, you SHARE them with others, and the only way you can do this, is to keep SEEDING. In other words, don't stop after you have finished the download. Check and make sure your torrent program is set to continue uploading even after the downloading has been completed. A ratio of 2.0 means you are giving back twice what you have received, the book won't die and all our efforts have not been wasted but 5.0 would be outstanding and shows you have really entered into the spirit of what we are about. WE DO OUR BIT AND YOU DO YOUR BIT, sounds fair, doesn't it. If you are new to this and don't understand, type a message at the bottom and if I can't help, I know someone who can.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
303.59 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Tom Cain - Revenger [Carver 06] --- Uploaded By OldScotsman [Ex-marine Samuel Carver makes bad things happen to worse people.]

All Comments

Thank you very much.