Tom and Jerry: Robin Hood and His Merry Mouse (2012) BDRip DUAL- HQ-ViDEO

seeders: 57
leechers: 5
Added on February 13, 2013 by inform2xxxin Movies > Dubbed Movies
Torrent verified.

Tom and Jerry: Robin Hood and His Merry Mouse (2012) BDRip DUAL- HQ-ViDEO (Size: 1.13 GB)
 Tom.I.Dzherri.Robin.Gud.I.Mysh.Veselchak.2012.DUAL.BDRip.XviD.AC3.-HQ-ViDEO.avi1.13 GB
 Tom.I.Dzherri.Robin.Gud.I.Mysh.Veselchak.2012.DUAL.BDRip.XviD.AC3.-HQ-ViDEO.ENG.SDH.srt43.1 KB
 Tom.I.Dzherri.Robin.Gud.I.Mysh.Veselchak.2012.DUAL.BDRip.XviD.AC3.-HQ-ViDEO.RUS.srt30.84 KB

Description

Information about the film:

Name: Tom and Jerry: Robin Hood and the Merry-Mouse
Original title: Tom and Jerry: Robin Hood and His Merry Mouse
Year: 2012
Genre: Animation, Family
Director: Spike Brandt / Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone / Tony Cervone

The plot of the cartoon:

He robbed the rich, gave the loot to the poor, and now he desperately needs help of Tom and Jerry! The famous outlaw Robin Hood fell into the clutches of the evil Sheriff of Nottingham and lover Robin, Maid Marian, is in serious danger from the greedy Prince John. Will the sworn enemies of Tom and Jerry to forget their feud to save the day? The new full-length animated film beloved by many medieval tale found a new reading. Dynamic plot, dangerous stunts, rollicking songs, and of course everyone's favorite, the warrior and the little robber Thomas Jerry. One for all and all for one in the most reckless and amazing stories of all that has ever happened in Sherwood Forest.

Duration: 00:57:40
Translation: Russian dubbed + + original track

Info:
Quality: BDRip
File: AVI
Codec: XviD, build 65 codec
Video: 704 x 400, 1.76:1; 23.976 fps; ~ 2223 kbps; 0.333 bit / pixel
Audio # 1: 48 kHz, AC3 Dolby Digital, 2.0 ch, ~ 192.00 kbps avg | Russian
Audio # 2: 48 kHz, AC3 Dolby Digital, 3/2 (L, C, R, l, r) + LFE ch, ~ 448.00 kbps avg | English

Size: 1154.2 Mb

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.13 GB
seeders:57
leechers:5
Tom and Jerry: Robin Hood and His Merry Mouse (2012) BDRip DUAL- HQ-ViDEO

Screenshots

Tom and Jerry: Robin Hood and His Merry Mouse (2012) BDRip DUAL- HQ-ViDEO screenshot

All Comments

thanks for sharing
[Tutorial ] How To Play Dual Language Video File/Switching Audio