Titanic White Star Extended Edition[1997,2006]Restored rare fane

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on September 10, 2008 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Titanic White Star Extended Edition[1997,2006]Restored rare fane (Size: 2.05 GB)
 Readme.doc2.52 KB
 Titanic White Star Extended Edition[1997,2006]Restored Fanedit[ADigitalMan]D-L33T3[Pilot RG].mp42.05 GB
 UKB_kvcd.nfo1.06 KB

Description

Warning. Please read before agreeing to download.

This movie is a restored fan edit. There is no dvd, hddvd or blue ray for this. There only exists a very bad quality avi set.

I have restored this and improved on it massivly using h.264 and external filtters but it aint as good as a h.264 dvd rip. It will never look as good.

You will notice faint scaring and distortion from the start ( assuming your using a lcd ) and poor quality in some scenes.

Please be aware of this before downloading. Thank you.The Pilot release group proudly presents after many moons of hard work...

Titanic White Star Extended Edition

Source: Fanedit avi extra extended alternate ending version by ADigitalMan

Year: 1997/2006

Running time: 3:47:42

Genre: Drama/Romance

Language: English

Subs: None

File size: 2gb

Trackers: Ukb-kvcd / Tpb open tracker

Video track:

Source: Demuxed fanedit avi

Video format: X264/H.264 AVC, Mpeg-4

Resolution: 720x320

Ratio: 2.35:1

Frame rate: 23.976 fps

Encoding passes: 3 full pass encode

Avg bitrate: 1130 kbps

Main audio track:

Source: Included English mp3 vbr stream

Format: Nero AAC LC

Channels: 2 ( stereo )

Avg bitrate: 160 kbps

IMDB: Please note there is no official entry in the imdb for this edit. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120338/

Rating: 7.2/10

Tagline: A womans heart is a deap ocean of secrets

Story: Fictional romantic tale of a rich girl and poor boy who meet on the ill fated voyage of the "unsinkable" ship the Titanic.

Encoders notes:

This file is optimized for playback on standalone, ps3 and xbox 360. The size is kept at under 4 gig for storage on ps3 external fat 32 hdd.

I sourced this for my mum, my mate, his mum, my wife etc...

This is an unoficial fanedit of the movie produced by ADigitalMan. It runs 31 mns longer than the largest official edit ( special extended edition )

Source was REALY bad. ADigitalMan is an industry standard editor but he cant encode avi to save himself. Huge improvements where made to sharpness, detail and legibility however there are scars all over the place. This was NEVER going to be the quality of an H.264 dvd rip.

Soz to all for the size. It was brought up to 2gig to keep the bitrate above 1000kbps. This is because of the running time. This movie runs as long as 2 movies. I had no chance of improving this at a smaller bitrate.

ADigitalMans Origional notes:

This three disc set restores all 29 deleted scenes to bring the run time to a whopping 3.75 hours. Using the Special Collector's Edition of James Cameron's TITANIC as a basis, this extended edition restores all of the deleted scenes in context with the film.

Enjoy this movie.

-==D-L33T3==-

Pilot Release Group

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.05 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Titanic White Star Extended Edition[1997,2006]Restored rare fane