Tina Fey - Bossypants and Mindy Kaling Is everyone hanging out without me

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on October 16, 2013 by Lewsterin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Tina Fey - Bossypants and Mindy Kaling Is everyone hanging out without me (Size: 4.37 MB)
 Cover.jpg84.12 KB
 Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me_ - Mindy Kaling.epub3.45 MB
 metadata.opf4.56 KB
 Bossypants - Tina Fey.mobi828.13 KB
 Cover.jpg18.58 KB
 metadata.opf6.01 KB

Description

Bossypants
ossypants is short, messy, and impossibly funny (an apt description of the comedian herself). From her humble roots growing up in Pennsylvania to her days doing amateur improv in Chicago to her early sketches on Saturday Night Live, Fey gives us a fascinating glimpse behind the curtain of modern comedy with equal doses of wit, candor, and self-deprecation. Some of the funniest chapters feature the differences between male and female comedy writers ("men urinate in cups"), her cruise ship honeymoon ("it’s very Poseidon Adventure"), and advice about breastfeeding ("I had an obligation to my child to pretend to try"). But the chaos of Fey’s life is best detailed when she’s dividing her efforts equally between rehearsing her Sarah Palin impression, trying to get Oprah to appear on 30 Rock, and planning her daughter’s Peter Pan-themed birthday. Bossypants gets to the heart of why Tina Fey remains universally adored: she embodies the hectic, too-many-things-to-juggle lifestyle we all have, but instead of complaining about it, she can just laugh it off

Is everyone hanging out without me
Mindy Kaling has lived many lives: the obedient child of immigrant professionals, a timid chubster afraid of her own bike, a Ben Affleck–impersonating Off-Broadway performer and playwright, and, finally, a comedy writer and actress prone to starting fights with her friends and coworkers with the sentence “Can I just say one last thing about this, and then I swear I'll shut up about it?” Perhaps you want to know what Mindy thinks makes a great best friend (someone who will fill your prescription in the middle of the night), or what makes a great guy (one who is aware of all elderly people in any room at any time and acts accordingly), or what is the perfect amount of fame (so famous you can never get convicted of murder in a court of law), or how to maintain a trim figure (you will not find that information in these pages). If so, you've come to the right book, mostly! In Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?, Mindy invites readers on a tour of her life and her unscientific observations on romance, friendship, and Hollywood, with several conveniently placed stopping points for you to run errands and make phone calls. Mindy Kaling really is just a Girl Next Door—not so much literally anywhere in the continental United States, but definitely if you live in India or Sri Lanka.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.37 MB
seeders:6
leechers:1
Tina Fey - Bossypants and Mindy Kaling Is everyone hanging out without me

All Comments

You can use a kindle or kindle software for PC or calibre for the PC
Thank U :-)
Thanks
Great upload. Thank you :)
Respect & thanks!