Timeless Series (#1-7) by E.L.Todd

seeders: 5
leechers: 5
Added on June 9, 2016 by ira-1969in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Timeless Series (#1-7) by E.L.Todd (Size: 1.97 MB)
 Sunday (Timeless Series #7) - E. L. Todd.epub187.23 KB
 Saturday (Timeless Series #6) - E. L. Todd.epub217.31 KB
 Monday (Timeless Series #1) - E.L. Todd.epub289.97 KB
 Tuesday (Timeless Series #2) - E. L. Todd.epub302.78 KB
 Wednesday (Timeless Series #3) - E. L. Todd.epub324.9 KB
 Friday (Timeless Series #5) - E. L. Todd.epub338.9 KB
 Thursday (Timeless Series #4) - E. L. Todd.epub356.16 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Monday: I don’t believe in destiny. In fate. Or in soul mates. But I believe in Hawke. My life has never been whole since my parents left forever. I have my brother, someone I can barely tolerate most of the time, and I have my best friend, Marie. And I have myself. But when Hawke walks into my life, there’s an immediate connection. Our eyes lock and an unspoken conversation is exchanged. For the first time in my life, I actually feel something. But he doesn’t. He keeps me at arm’s length and pretends there’s nothing between us when there clearly is. I’m not the kind of girl to wait around for any guy, so I don’t. But that doesn’t mean he isn’t in the back of my mind. Our paths cross again in a way neither one of us expect and it changes everything. Was it destiny that made it happen? Was it fate? Or was it something else?

Tuesday: Getting over Hawke is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do.
I couldn’t breathe, sleep, or eat. Every day was more agonizing than the one that followed. But somehow, after two years of suffering, I finally got back on my feet.
And I moved on.
Now I’m living in the city and running my own bakery. Life is good again. I’m surrounded by good friends that I love, and every day is even better than the last.
Until everything changes.
Now I have to face him after two years of silence. I have to look him in the eye and act like he has no effect on me. I have to hold my head high and pretend he didn’t shatter me into a million pieces.
I have to act like he doesn’t mean a damn thing to me.
Can I fool him? Can I fool myself?

Wednesday:
It took me a long time to forgive Hawke—a very long time.
But now that I have, I feel nothing but unbridled joy. Everything is exactly as it should have been two years ago. He’s just what I need, and not just now, but forever.
Until disaster strikes.
We promised each other forever, but will Hawke honor that promise when his world comes crumbling down? When the ground cracks below his feet, will we still stand?
Or will we fall?

Thursday: I’ve known Marie my whole life. She’s been my sister’s geeky friend since I could remember.
But now she’s a woman—a fine one.
Every time she walks by, my eyes soak her in. My hands want to grab her by the hips and never let go. Those gorgeous legs put dirty thoughts into my mind.
Now I want her.
After the greatest one-night stand of my life, she’s all I can think about. I’ve hooked up with a ton of women but the sex was never like that. Whatever Marie and I have together is something worth keeping.
Now I need her.
I don’t do relationships or commitments. After everything I’ve been through I can’t handle them.
But I find myself wanting to make an exception—for her.
**Includes never before scenes of Hawke and Francesca. While Axel and Marie started their relationship, what were Hawke and Francesca doing, together and apart? Follow their story as well as Axel and Marie in this novel**

Friday: She loves me.
That’s what she told me.
I’ve already lost enough people in my life and I can’t bare the idea of losing her too. I couldn’t handle it.
So I have to break it off.
I have to walk away before it’s too late.
I have to keep telling myself I don’t love her.
And maybe one day I’ll actually believe it.

Saturday: When Francesca left me I didn’t think I could ever recover.
But with every passing month it got easier. And when six months had come and gone, I was finally over it. And when a year had passed, I didn’t think about her at all anymore.
But I was still missing something.
I want what she has with Hawke, that kind of love that still burns even when the novelty wears off. I want a woman who loves me with everything she has. And I want to love her in the same way.
When I get set up on a blind date I expect to have a mediocre evening. Blind dates were all the same. We’d have some wine and dinner, and maybe some good sex afterward.
But when she walks in I know this one will be different

Sunday: I ruined everything.
Instead of telling Rose the truth, I kept everything to myself. Even though my intentions were good and I was just trying to help, I was in the wrong. Seeing the look on her face in that courtroom was unbearable.
Will she ever forgive me?
Could I blame her if she didn’t?
All I know is I love her. I can’t live without her. There’s an unbreakable connection between us that I can’t shake off.
I have to get her back.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.97 MB
seeders:5
leechers:5
Timeless Series (#1-7) by E.L.Todd