Time Flyers - S02E06 - Scotland's Exodus (25th November 2003) [TVrip (DivX)]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on September 16, 2009 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Time Flyers - S02E06 - Scotland's Exodus (25th November 2003) [TVrip (DivX)] (Size: 240.71 MB)
 Time.Flyers.02.06__Scotland's.Exodus.divx.avi240.71 MB

Description

This torrent was uploaded from www.TheBox.bz (signup is open and free) - the home of all British TV

Time Flyers

(Aerial archaeology)

Individual episodes from an eight-part series.

Sorry to those who started downloading the incomplete series file.

My error.

Series II shown on BBC 2, Tuesdays in 2003 at 7.30pm

Mark Horton, Dave MacLeod and Jo Caruth sitting on Offa's CroftArchaeologists Dave MacLeod, Jo Caruth and Mark Horton each week set out to solve historical mysteries from their unique aerial perspective. Aerial archaeology combines high-flying excitement with a fair amount of discomfort. But the highs definitely make up for the lows, as the outlines of hidden Druid avenues, unexpected pre-Roman habitations or even secret wartime tunnels appear on photographs taken from the air.

Epidsode 6

Scotland's Exodus (25?:11.03): (11.05.04) The team travel to the far North of Scotland to discover the dark truth behind Scotland's empty wilderness. The hills and glens are littered with abandoned homes; their inhabitants driven from the land to seek their fortunes in Britain's cities and the new world.

-----

Video: DivX 5 592x432 25.00fps 1214Kbps [Video 0]

Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 44100Hz stereo 128Kbps [Audio 1]

-----

Not my rip, but it looks pretty good. Sorry about the missing episodes. It is possible that I have them somewhere, if I find them, I will post them.

Thanks to the original (unknown) poster.

-----

Series info derived from :

http://www.btinternet.com/~wolverine.international/yaccseb/information8.htm
/>

===============================

Some of the other rather spiffing shows available now and always if you signup free @ www.TheBox.bz:

Comedy: The Office, Peep Show, Coupling, Chef, Fawlty Towers, Only Fools and Horses, The IT Crowd, Brass Eye, Nathan Barley, Young Ones, Monty Python, Blackadder, Alan Partridge, Father Ted, Coupling, Little Britain, Mr Bean, Extras, Green Wing, Mighty Boosh

Drama: Casualty, Holby City, The Bill, Hustle, Skins, Shameless, Ashes To Ashes

Entertainment: Faking It, Derren Brown, Scrapheap Challenge, Strictly Come Dancing, Wife Swap

Game/Quiz Shows: Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Have I Got News For You, Deal Or No Deal (UK), Q.I.

Education/Documentary: Planet Earth, Horizon, Panorama, Mark Thomas (Comedy) Product

Food: Hell's Kitchen, Jamie Oliver, The F Word, Kitchen Nightmares, Masterchef, Great British Menu, Gordon Ramsay's Cookalong

Home/Property/Garden: Property Ladder, How Clean Is Your House?, Changing Rooms, Grand Designs, Homes Under The Hammer, To Buy Or Not To Buy

Motoring: Top Gear, Fifth Gear

Music: Top Of The Pops, Jools Holland, Glastonbury

Reality: Big Brother, Celebrity Big Brother, I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here!, Any Dream Will Do, Grease, Pop Idol, Wife Swap, X Factor, Badger Or Bust, Apprentice UK, Dragons' Den, Britain's Got Talent

Sci-Fi: Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, Torchwood, Primeval

Sport: Football (Soccer), Cricket, Rugby, Snooker, Darts, Formula One (F1GP)

Soaps: Eastenders, Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Neighbours, Hollyoaks

Style/Fashion: What Not To Wear, Project Catwalk

Kids: Teletubbies, Blue Peter, Tikkabilla, Andy Pandy, Postman Pat, Shoebox Zoo, Brum, Bob The Builder, Young Dracula, Sarah Jane Adventures, Shaun The Sheep

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
240.71 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Time Flyers - S02E06 - Scotland's Exodus (25th November 2003) [TVrip (DivX)]