Three To Tango 1080p HQ 5.1DD

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on December 19, 2012 by HDmaniacin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

Three To Tango 1080p HQ 5.1DD (Size: 17.9 GB)
 Three To Tango HD HQ 1080p - HDmaniac.mkv17.9 GB
 Three To Tango - HDmaniac.txt0 bytes

Description

This is my 1st upload so please, no haters.

Sooner or later the truth must be told. Oscar Novak will finally come out of the closet and declare before friends, parents, the cosmos and the 11-o'clock news that he is, well, straight. Or will he?
Matthew Perry, Neve Campbell and Dylan McDermott are the entango'dthreesome of this hip, out-and-out (and outed!) gender bender also starring Oliver Platt. A business tycoon (McDermott) who wrongly thinks Oscar (Perry) is gay nad asks him to spy on his girlfriend (Campbell). Oscar, unwilling to hurt chances of winning a lucrative architectural contract from the mogul, agrees... and falls madly in love. Do ask, do tell. For hot stars and steadily ramped-up comedy complications, it takes Three to Tango

File size: 17.8 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Audio: Dolby Digital 5.1
Format: .mkv
Duration: 1:34:24

Please be aware, this is NOT a BDRIP or anything, it's a DVDRIP I've ripped MYSELF in the highest quality availiable and then upscaled it to FULL HD. I was unimpressed with the quality found on the other torrents to have done this myself from scratch. Also, I do NOT recommend using VLCplayer due to some lighting problems but on Nero or PowerDVD or something its works with a fantastic quality. I repeat, this is my 1st torrent so no haters.

-HDmaniac

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
17.9 GB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Three To Tango 1080p HQ 5.1DD

Trailer