Thorgal 05 - The Land of Qa.cbr65.81 MB
 Thorgal 04 - The Archers.cbr65.48 MB
 Thorgal 02 - The Three Elders of Aran.cbr57.27 MB
 Thorgal 01 - Child of the Stars.cbz46.3 MB
 Thorgal 10 - The Sun Sword.cbr33.34 MB
 Thorgal 08 - Wolf Cub.cbr32.23 MB
 Thorgal 07 - The Master of the Mountains.cbr31.11 MB

Description

Thorgal is a critically acclaimed Belgian comic book series by the Belgian writer Jean Van Hamme and the Polish graphic artist Grzegorz Rosinski. The comic unites many themes and legends into one consistent world, ranging from Norse mythology and Atlantean fantasy to science fiction, and including such genres as dark drama, horror and adventure stories.

The tale takes place in the seventh century and draws its narrative power from the imaginary world of magic spells and legends, where men and gods still mix. More than a simple adventure story, this series is a true apology for freedom and the fight against the arbitrary, because what stands out most in Thorgal’s personality is his deep sense of humanity...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
685.76 MB
seeders:32
leechers:2
Thorgal 1-11

All Comments

Since I'm the one doing decensored Cinebook releases, and dont plan to do one for this, you gonna have a long wait :)

And Cinebook is quite competent, you should THANK them instead for actually publishing euro books, if not for them, a lot of series would not be out at all.
They censor to be able to publish their books in Asia, many Asian countries, including India, where they're quite popular, could not sell their books if they had nudity. They can basically choose between censorship, or closing.
Download a CBR reader, for PC I recommend GonVisor, but lots of free and good ones out there.
all the issues(1-11) are Excellent.Thanks Uploader! Eagerly awaiting the rest of the series!
2 more came out the day after i posted this, no time to up at the moment though, can up them next week if i remember.
Thanks
Great, Thank you!