Thor, Brad-Path of the Assassin-(Scot Harvath #2) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 12
leechers: 0
Added on September 2, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Thor, Brad-Path of the Assassin-(Scot Harvath #2) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 1.13 MB)
 Thor, Brad-Path of the Assassin.epub1.13 MB

Description

Path of the Assassin (Scot Harvath #2)
by Brad Thor (Goodreads Author)
4.15 of 5 stars
4.15 · rating details · 10,875 ratings · 365 reviews 23
Navy SEAL turned Secret Service agent Scot Harvath follows bloody clues to silver-eyed elusive ruthless terrorist Hashim Nidal, who intends to topple Israel and America, and can be identified by only one person - Meg Cassidy. Across four continents, from Macau, Jerusalem, Chicago, Libya, Capri, and Rome, the deadly puzzle tests their limits and growing bond.

Over the last year, fans have joined me in reading or re-reading one of my thrillers each month as part of The Ultimate Reader Experience. By popular demand, this March, we are kicking off The Ultimate Book Club Experience.

It’s no surprise that so many of you are part of book clubs. They provide a great escape and a chance to get together with friends to talk about great books, as well as the events, places, and people that shape our world.

Because of your input, our Ultimate Book Club Experience includes the ULTIMATE in food and beverage recommendations, insider tips about some of the most exciting destinations in the world, thought-provoking conversation starters, and a glance at some of the ultimate gear both Scot Harvath and I use. Our goal is to help you become the ultimate host (or member) of your book club!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.13 MB
seeders:12
leechers:0
Thor, Brad-Path of the Assassin-(Scot Harvath #2) - epub - zeke23

All Comments

Your work is amazing mate
keep it up, please
thank you so much for the time and effort you have put into this