Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill - [shaanta].pdf

seeders: 14
leechers: 0
Added on January 4, 2013 by shaantain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill - [shaanta].pdf (Size: 833.51 KB)
 Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill - [shaanta].pdf833.51 KB

Description

Book Description
Publication Date: July 4 2011
From world-renowned motivational author Napoleon Hill comes the definitive unabridged version of his classic work that has inspired millions, Think and Grow Rich.

Anything your mind can conceive and believe you can achieve. That is the philosophy of Napoleon Hill, author of the world's #1 motivational book, Think and Grow Rich. Inspired by the lessons he learned while a protégé of Andrew Carnegie, Napoleon Hill gives you the money-making secrets that earned Carnegie, and many of the world's other most prominent people, unprecedented riches. Think and Grow Rich tells you what to do and how to do it. Apply Hill's basic techniques to your life and you too can master the secret of enduring success.

Success is not an accident, it's a habit. Think and Grow Rich is where that habit begins. Throughout this inspirational masterpiece, which has influenced men and women on every continent, Hill gives examples and detailed analysis of how hundreds of exceedingly wealthy people earned and maintained their fortunes. It has sold millions of copies by laying down a blueprint for a life of prosperity, and helping people become the winners they've always wanted to be. Napoleon Hill's plan will inspire you, motivate you, and enable you to make your dreams come true!
--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

From the Author
In every chapter of this book, mention has been made of the money-making secret which has made fortunes for hundreds of exceedingly wealthy men whom I have carefully analyzed over a long period of years.
The secret was brought to my attention by Andrew Carnegie, more than half a century ago. the canny, lovable old Scotsman carelessly tossed it into my mind, when I was but a boy. Then he sat back in his chair, with a merry twinkle in his eyes, and watched carefully to see if I had brains enough to understand the full significance of what he had said to me.

When he saw that I had grasped the idea, he asked if I would be willing to spend twenty years or more preparing myself to take it to the world, to men and women who, without the secret, might go through life as failures. I said I would, and with Mr. Carnegie's cooperation, I have kept my promise. Napoleon Hill, 1928 --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

From the Inside Flap
Achieve Your Dreams of Success
Think and Grow Rich reveals the money-making secrets of history's rich and famous, including: Henry Ford, Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, Thomas Edison and John D. Rockefeller.

This wealth creation classic, with a new introduction explaining the “great universal truth” famously alluded to by Hill, will give you the belief to follow your dreams and reach your goals.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
833.51 KB
seeders:14
leechers:0
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill - [shaanta].pdf

All Comments

thanks bud!!
great..
a great piece. thanks uploader