Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra - Kollaps Tradixionales

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on January 8, 2010 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra - Kollaps Tradixionales (Size: 333.3 MB)
 01 - There Is Light.flac84.53 MB
 02 - I Built Myself A Metal Bird.flac42.6 MB
 03 - I Fed My Metal Bird The Wings Of Other Metal Birds.flac37.44 MB
 04 - Kollapz Tradixional (Thee Olde Dirty Flag).flac33.23 MB
 05 - Collapse Traditional (For Darling).flac8.45 MB
 06 - Kollaps Tradicional (Bury 3 Dynamos).flac42.08 MB
 07 - 'Piphany Rambler.flac84.95 MB
 Kollaps Tradixionales.cue1.05 KB
 Kollaps Tradixionales.log6.17 KB
 Readme.txt487 bytes

Description

Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra - Kollaps Tradixionales (2010) [

Lossless/FLAC]------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email me if you are looking for an album in Lossless/FLAC (even obscure ones). I'd be willing to send you a link to it if you would share the album on publicbt/thepiratebay after you finish downloading it. My email: centroids1@gmail.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lossless/FLAC

Includes: Log/CueThee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra (SMZ) returns with its sixth full-length recording and first since the band's line-up change of summer 2008.

Having shed three members and recruited one (drummer David Payant), the group officially dropped the "Tra-La-La Band' from its name and embarked on an extensive European tour in 2008. As Kollaps Tradixionales ably demonstrates, the band has lost none of its raw and frazzled anthemic power and continues to forge bold new ground in its search for a unique hybrid of punk, blues, psych, folk and modern orchestral idioms.

Anchored by the fried electric guitar and voice of band leader Efrim Menuck (Godspeed You! Black Emperor) SMZ continues to slide comfortably towards an expansive, loose and blues-inflected balladry.

Needless to say, the slow burn with SMZ, bears little reference to typical notions of musical seduction, relaxation, or hip-swinging satisfaction. What smoulders here is much more precarious and anxious, driven by some of this decade's more devastating lyrical conjuring – of the universal outsider and the thematics of 21st century western psychic oppression. As the lyrics to "There Is A Light" attest, these are no simple paeans to the human spirit, but songs of complex, desperate and thorny hope.

Kollaps Tradixionales is available on CD in a custom gatefold paperboard jacket with lyric sheet insert. As well as on double heavy-weight 10 inch vinyl in a deluxe package that includes a CD copy of the album, a special 16-page 7"x9" perfect bound art book (with a foil-embossed cover) of found image collages by Efrim Menuck and film-maker Jem Cohen, and a limited edition silkscreen poster. All papers and boards used in the packaging for both formats are 100% recycled.

Track Listing

1.There Is A Light

2.I Built Myself A Metal Bird

3.I Fed My Metal Bird The Wings Of Other Metal Birds

4.Kollapz Tradixional (Thee Olde Dirty Flag)

5.Collapse Traditional (For Darling)

6.Kollaps Tradicional (Bury 3 Dynamos)

7.'Piphany Rambler

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
333.3 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra - Kollaps Tradixionales

All Comments

if you don't like FLAC, then convert it to whatever quality and format you wish.
2010-02-21 21:54