The Yoga Facelift (163p) [Anomolous].pdf

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 23, 2015 by Anomolousin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Yoga Facelift (163p) [Anomolous].pdf (Size: 13.31 MB)
 The Yoga Facelift (163p) [Anomolous].pdf13.31 MB

Description

Paperback: 155 pages
Publisher: Conari Press (January 1, 2007)
Language: English
ASIN: B004EKX85Q

This book shows up in a search at KAT, but it has no seeders or maintainer so that's why I'm uploading it.

Using yoga postures to target particular areas of the face, neck and chin, this book guides the reader to relax and strengthen the muscles that enhance one's youthful look. The book has many pictures and explanations of how to do the postures properly. Breathing, circulation, relaxation, nutrition, lymphatic drainage, and many other topics that have to do with beautiful skin are covered.

About the Author:
Biography
Born in Lansing, MI, grew up in California in the fifties and lived in Berkeley in the sixties, arguably one of the best places and times to be young and passionate. Still live in Berkeley, surrounded by magic, though its temperature has cooled off a bit.
Checkered career: high-school chemistry teacher before moving to Hungary and France. Lived there for a few years as a struggling novelist,(while teaching English of course) then came back to write Memoirs of an Ex-expatriate. Struggled to get that published, gave up, became gainfully employed as a tech writer. Became a formulator of skin care products when my rosacea started to get out of control. That "hobby" grew into Marie-Veronique Skin Therapy--the products therein actually work very well for sensitive, aging, acne, and rosacea type conditions. Products are for sale in stores and online at www.organicskintherapy.com. Wrote the Yoga Facelift because I think Yoga techniques can be used to great effect from the neck up to counteract the ravages of time, especially sagging. Since it seemed no one had done work in this direction I took it upon myself to fill in the gap. As with my prodcuts, I found that my efforts have produced very gratifying results.

Customer Reviews:

By Tracey T. Stewart
Verified Purchase
We took pictures over a 9 week period to see how my face changed. And my facial muscles tightened and I look younger! I got my first compliment within in two weeks of doing these exercises.

I highly recommend making this part of your weekly regimen!!!

By Heather Hiett
Thank you, Marie-Veronique Nadeau, for writing a very clear and engaging book that offers an option to "going under the knife!" I like to focus on 2-3 sets of exercises (love the Serene Brow, under eye, and smiling-without-smiling exercises), which I do when applying your day or evening moisturizers from you skin care line (the Face Oil at night and the Oil de Jour in the morning before applying the EC sunscreen). It only takes a few minutes.

Though I've been taking yoga for years, I've only just begun identifying and isolating the many muscles and subtle movements of the face and neck. I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in pushing the limits on health and beauty!

By Sunshine on A Rainy Day
This review is on the content. I do not have a Kindle version, but the book version.
I highly recommend this book. It is laid out in an easy to use format (beginner to advanced). The exercises are easy to do and well explained. They do not take long and you see almost immediate results. I did the lymph drainage exercise and within a day noticed a much puffier face. Of all of the facial exercise books I have read, I like this one the best because of its simplicity and effectiveness.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.31 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0