The Xingyi Boxing Manual[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 19, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Xingyi Boxing Manual[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 14.6 MB)
 ios3b.The.Xingyi.Boxing.Manual.epub14.6 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: EPUB/
Genre: Xingyi Boxing/tutorial
Published: 2015

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description: Famed for promoting health and longevity, as well as for its effectiveness as a fighting art, Xingyi is practiced by enthusiasts in China and in the West. Designed as a primer or introductory reader and filled with photos, illustrations, and descriptive text, this authentic manual introduces the Five Elements of Xingyi—Splitting Fist, Drilling Fist, Smashing Fist, Pounding Fist, and Crossing Fist—outlining the basic theory and history of the art. Coming directly from an eighth-generation practitioner of a famous lineage, is a distillation of the knowledge and experience of many of the major figures in the history of Xingyi boxing. Translator John Groschwitz includes previously unavailable materials from the complete original book making this revised and expanded edition an essential guide for today's practitioner of this traditional martial art.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.6 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Xingyi Boxing Manual[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG