The X-Files / Millennium / The Lone Gunmen - Volume 10 (Complete and in Chronological Order: All Episodes, Comics, Novels, etc)

seeders: 0
leechers: 3
Added on March 14, 2016 by DIrishBin TV
Torrent verified.

The X-Files / Millennium / The Lone Gunmen - Volume 10 (Complete and in Chronological Order: All Episodes, Comics, Novels, etc) (Size: 2.47 GB)
 1.) The X-Files - I Want to Believe.avi701.6 MB
 2.) The X-Files S10E01 - My Struggle.mp4300.61 MB
 3.) The X-Files S10E02 - Founder's Mutation.mp4324.32 MB
 4.) The X-Files S10E03 - Mulder and Scully Meet the Were-Monster.mp4321.63 MB
 5.) The X-Files S10E04 - Home Again.mp4257.14 MB
 6.) The X-Files S10E05 - Babylon.mp4311.9 MB
 7.) The X-Files S10E01 - My Struggle II.mp4307.98 MB

Description

This is the tenth volume of the complete The X-Files, in chronological order. When completed, it will include ALL episodes of The X-Files, Millennium, and The Lone Gunmen, as well as ALL spin-off comic books and novels featuring original stories (adaptations of episodes aren't included since the episodes themselves are).

Volume 10 is the complete Season 10, 6 Episode Mini-Series of The X-Files, preceded by the film The X-Files - I Want to Believe.

Some flashbacks or flashforwards may take place long before the bulk of the episode, but the main portion of the episodes are what are used for chronological placement.

**Originally I was going to include the X-Files - Season 10, Season 11, and Millennium comics by IDW in this volume, but since those seem to have been made non-canon by the events in the TV mini-series/Season 10, I'm going to upload those in a separate non-canon volume once the final issue of Season 11 is released.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.47 GB
seeders:0
leechers:3
The X-Files / Millennium / The Lone Gunmen - Volume 10 (Complete and in Chronological Order: All Episodes, Comics, Novels, etc)