The Wuerm Wald Post-Revel Songbook ed. by Ernest Clark (Bellatrix and Regulus-Starhome)

seeders: 1
leechers: 10
Added on February 17, 2016 by starhomein Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Wuerm Wald Post-Revel Songbook ed. by Ernest Clark (Bellatrix and Regulus-Starhome) (Size: 137.94 MB)
 The Wuerm Wald Post-Revel Songbook ed. by Ernest Clark (Bellatrix and Regulus-Starhome).cbr47.72 MB
 The Wuerm Wald Post-Revel Songbook ed. by Ernest Clark (Bellatrix and Regulus-Starhome).epub10.88 MB
 The Wuerm Wald Post-Revel Songbook ed. by Ernest Clark (Bellatrix and Regulus-Starhome).mobi22.16 MB
 The Wuerm Wald Post-Revel Songbook ed. by Ernest Clark (Bellatrix and Regulus-Starhome).pdf57.18 MB

Description

The Wuerm Wald Post-Revel Songbook edited by Ernest Clark.
Scanned by Bellatrix-Starhome. Edited and released by Regulus-Starhome.

Language: English.
Genre: Non-Fiction, Music.
Published: 1983.
Formats: CBR, EPUB, MOBI, and PDF.

This is a collection of songs sung in the Barony of Wuerm Wald (Champagne/Urbana, Illinois) in the Middle Kingdom of the Society for Creative Anachronism. A "revel" is the SCA term for an official feast or other non-fighting event. A "post-revel" party is when everyone gets together at someone's house after the official revel, and lets their hair down. There was at least one more songbook in this series, but I (Bellatrix) only have the first two. Enjoy! I'll scan the other one when I figure out where I put it.

As always, please seed to a ratio of 2.0 or better, so the torrent stays alive for everyone. Thanks! -- Bellatrix and Regulus

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
137.94 MB
seeders:1
leechers:10
The Wuerm Wald Post-Revel Songbook ed. by Ernest Clark (Bellatrix and Regulus-Starhome)