The Wolverine 2013 Unleashed Extended BluRay 720p {Bkeyes24} 【ThumperDC】

seeders: 155
leechers: 23
Added on November 11, 2013 by Obit11in Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

The Wolverine 2013 Unleashed Extended BluRay 720p {Bkeyes24} 【ThumperDC】 (Size: 1.49 GB)
 The.Wolverine.2013.Unleashed.Extended.BluRay.720p.{Bkeyes24}.【ThumperDC】.jpg549.34 KB
 The.Wolverine.2013.Unleashed.Extended.BluRay.720p.{Bkeyes24}.【ThumperDC】.mkv1.49 GB
 WwW.ThumperDC.com.txt187 bytes
 ThumperDC】.png621.41 KB

Description

Come have a beer with me :D ThumperDC

The.Wolverine.2013.Unleashed.Extended.BluRay.720p.{Bkeyes24}.?ThumperDC?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1430132/

When Wolverine is summoned to Japan by an old acquaintance, he is embroiled in a conflict that forces him to confront his own demons.

Overall Bitrate.....: 1 545 Kbps

ENCODER...........: Bkeyes24

AUDIO....: LC-AAC 5.1 (192 Kbps)

SIZE...................: 1.49GB

RUNTIME................: 2hr 18min

FRAMERATE..............: 23.976 fps

Bit Depth..............: 8bits

SOURCE..................: Bluray

RESOLUTION....: 1280x534

LANGUAGE..............: English

SUBTITLES.............: English For Foreign, English

CHAPTERS..................: Yes

FORMAT............:

IMDB RATING...............: 7.0

This Encode has been tested and doesn't work on Windows Media Player. However it does work on VLC, PotPlayer, Media Player Classic when the proper codec's are installed.

If you have playback issues try installing the newest version of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack for 32 bit systems or K-Lite Mega Codec Pack for 64 bit systems.

I recommend using THIS for best video playback.

If you wish to convert the movie from MKV format to MP4 follow this link or search Google 'MKV to MP4', it's a very easy process taking less than 10 minutes.

If you have green screen problems during playback, please try playing it with the newest VLC

Screenshots:

Send me a message, any comments on quality appreciated. ---> Bkeyes24Come check out our Site

We have instant-chat, forums, request section, account registration, over 55,000 users, we also do software, music, movies, E-Books, just about everything

Please Follow us on Facebook. Thank you!

~http://www.facebook.com/ThumperDC~

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.49 GB
seeders:155
leechers:23
The Wolverine 2013 Unleashed Extended BluRay 720p {Bkeyes24} 【ThumperDC】

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks uploader.

Very nice quality. 720p with 5.1 audio (as advertised).

As of the 27th of may, 2014, the download could have used a bunch more seeders, as it took a fair amount of time to acquire it (substantially more than 8 hours). Still, well worth the extra time to get a version with 5.1, versus one with just stereo.

Thanks Uploader, and thank you Seeders.

Good day all.
ty!
Thank you very much. Very fast download, excellent quality. Good movie, i loved the scene on the 新幹線 :)
It has english subtitles.
Thanks!:]
Great quality and sound!