The Witcher Enhanced Edition-SKIDROW

seeders: 343
leechers: 211
Added on September 22, 2008 by in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Witcher Enhanced Edition-SKIDROW (Size: 9.38 GB)
 sr-twe1.iso6.01 GB
 sr-twe2.iso3.38 GB
 skidrow.nfo6.81 KB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.38 GB
seeders:343
leechers:211
The Witcher Enhanced Edition-SKIDROW

All Comments

Works fine, I'm on W7 64 bits. Thaaaanks
Great upload!
Awesome
Works flawlessly. Classic must-have game for RPG fans everywhere. Thanks for the upload!
I keep getting "Warning! Minimum requirement not met." I did what death77777 said but nothing changed. :(

Edit: I was doing it wrong all this time! I did it properly and it worked, thanks guys. :D
English, Polish, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Czech, Hungarian
Does the Xbox Controller works with this game?
A description hasn't been provided for this torrent.The question that i asked myself was what extra content does The Witcher Enhanced Edition has over The witcher? Following are the features:- The significant changes featured in the enhanced version are over 200 new animations, additional NPC models and recolouring of generic NPC models as well as monsters, vastly expanded and corrected dialogues in translated versions, improved stability, and load times reduced by roughly 80%. In addition all bugs are said to be fixed and the game manual completely overhauled. A new option is to mix and match 8 different languages of voice and subtitles. For instance, players can now choose to play the game with Polish voices and English subtitles. The Witcher: Enhanced Edition also contains a completely new and enhanced version the D'jinni Adventure Editor and two new official fully-voiced adventures: "The Price of Neutrality" and "Side Effects". In addition to the game enhancements, the boxed edition of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition contains a "making of" DVD, a CD with 29 official in-game music tracks and the official game strategy guide. The non-North American version also included a second CD with music "Inspired by" The Witcher, a bound copy of the short story "The Witcher" by Andrzej Sapkowski from the book The Last Wish, a map of Temeria printed on high quality paper, an overhauled game manual, and the official game strategy guide.