The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PC [DrKriznak].7z

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 30, 2015 by DrKriznakin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PC [DrKriznak].7z (Size: 20.88 GB)
 The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt [DrKriznak].7z20.88 GB

Description

​​​​
​​Special Note from DrKriznak:
​​

"Don't just ​​Hit and Quit! Take your time and Spread your SEED!"....
​​: ) Basically​ PLEASE​ SEED for​ a​ MINIMUM of 20 days before NOT SEEDING​ at all​.

​​(This message brough​​t to you by our Friends at ​​GJbud.com [Need 420?])

U​se ​your Special Code Word during Check-out for​​ a chance​​ at winning a F​REE ​​​420 ​Prize!

To Win free prize: Step 1. MUST COMPLETE THIS DOWNLOAD. Step 2. Unzip. Step 3. Read (Text Doc) Titled "A Note from DrKriznak" to get your Secret Code Word. Step 4. Must Obtain Service from GJBud.com and include Code word During Check-out!​​ (Special Characters and Numbers ARE NEEDED as well. I recommend just copy & Paste code word to their check-out form)

About Seeding: ​If everyone gives their ​(​Gamer's Honor​)​ and follows this Creed, I GUARANTEE that anytime you connect to anyone of my torrents, you will have ABSOLUTE MAX SPEED.

-Please Comment ONLY about the quality of TORRENT UPLOAD and not the game itself as I can not control contents of The Game. Please FOLLOW ME. Games, Movies, TV Shows, ​Computer Software, ​and Music uploaded DAILY with NO VIRUSES.-

NOTE: I RECOMMEND YOU DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS. Chances are Anti Virus will scan 1 or more files and view them as Un-Trustworthy for some reason, and will REMOVE the file(s). ALL FILES ARE NEEDED to Successfully complete install. As a gamer I will tell you, FIND A TRUSTWORTHY ​DOWNLOAD SOURCE! I Am ​TRUSTWORTHY!​ ​​All of ​my torrents are certain to be VIRUS FREE and tested on Win 8. 64 bit Systems​​. ​Nearly ALL of my files are hidden in 7-zip Encryption format for EXTRA PRIVACY! Also Note: I am an absolute AVID GAMER so, I refuse to pack my files so tightly that Video and Sound Quality are impacted. If you want STELLAR QUALITY torrenting... I'm your Go to guy... But if you want Files at the Highest Compression rate for the sake of reducing space, I am not the very best option. ​I ONLY OPERATE with English Audio / English Text interface games. Most games I upload do support Russian and Other Foreign Languages but as to which languages and games, this information will NOT be kept on record. ​If you ever run into ​virus ​issues ELSEWHERE... Make sure you RESTORE or Run Windows Recovery to delete Harmful Files. Keep in mind, running Virus protection ANY TIME AFTER installation (even 3 years later) could flag a file to be removed causing you to have to do some WORK to get your game running again. Just a heads up you guys. Happy Torrenting & Also check out our Close Friends at​ ​GJBud.com MUST BE 21 or OLDER to VISIT (420 site)! Use ​your ​Code Word:​ ​during checkout so they know I sent you!​

​---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT TORRENT UPLOAD: Borderlands

Games in THIS Torrent: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (v1.02)

DLC Content Included: None

Platform Format: Windows (PC)

Year Released: 2015

XBOX 360 Controller Supported: Yes

Type of file(s) YOU will be downloading:​ 7z (7 Zip)​

Installation Instructions:

1. Unzip. 2. Run Setup Application to Install. 3. RESEED + Launch + Enjoy!

​​Important Information for the Downloader:
(1) You can Choose to Install in English or Russian Format. (2) This is a PERFECT VERSION of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. If your system slows down or is unable to play this game at a smooth speed, simply join the LONG LAUNDRY List of PC Gamers that have this issue. Times have changed and just LOOK at the Game size! Even setting with Min PC requirements is still very demanding for certain PC's. Its simply time for some of us (ME INCLUDED) to get a new Processor + Graphics Card... More RAM may not hurt either.

Description of ​this ​​Game:

The Witcher: Wild Hunt is a story-driven, next-generation open world role-playing game set in a visually stunning fantasy universe full of meaningful choices and impactful consequences. In The Witcher you play as the professional monster hunter, Geralt of Rivia, tasked with finding a child of prophecy in a vast open world rich with merchant cities, viking pirate islands, dangerous mountain passes, and forgotten caverns to explore. PLAY AS A HIGHLY TRAINED MONSTER SLAYER FOR HIRE Trained from early childhood and mutated to gain superhuman skills, strength and reflexes, witchers are a distrusted counterbalance to the monster-infested world in which they live. Gruesomely destroy foes as a professional monster hunter armed with a range of upgradeable weapons, mutating potions and combat magic. Hunt down a wide range of exotic monsters from savage beasts prowling the mountain passes to cunning supernatural predators lurking in the shadows of densely populated towns. Invest your rewards to upgrade your weaponry and buy custom armour, or spend them away in horse races, card games, fist fighting, and other pleasures the night brings. EXPLORE A MORALLY INDIFFERENT FANTASY OPEN WORLD Built for endless adventure, the massive open world of The Witcher sets new standards in terms of size, depth and complexity. Traverse a fantastical open world: explore forgotten ruins, caves and shipwrecks, trade with merchants and dwarven smiths in cities, and hunt across the open plains, mountains and seas. Deal with treasonous generals, devious witches and corrupt royalty to provide dark and dangerous services. Make choices that go beyond good & evil, and face their far-reaching consequences. CHASE DOWN THE CHILD OF PROPHECY Take on the most important contract to track down the child of prophecy, a key to save or destroy this world. In times of war, chase down the child of prophecy, a living weapon of power, foretold by ancient elven legends. Struggle against ferocious rulers, spirits of the wilds and even a threat from beyond the veil – all hell-bent on controlling this world. Define your destiny in a world that may not be worth saving. FULLY REALIZED NEXT GENERATION Built exclusively for next generation hardware, the REDengine 3 renders the world of The Witcher visually nuanced and organic, a real true to life fantasy. Dynamic weather systems and day/night cycles affect how the citizens of the towns and the monsters of the wilds behave. Rich with storyline choices in both main and subplots, this grand open world is influenced by the player unlike ever before.

Minimum System Requirements:

MINIMUM: OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1)
Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
Memory: 6 GB RAM Graphics
Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
Hard Drive: 35 GB available space

RECOMMENDED System Requirements:

Processor: Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz / AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 4 GHz Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 770 / AMD GPU Radeon R9 290
Hard Drive: 35 GB available space

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
20.88 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PC [DrKriznak].7z

Trailer

Screenshots

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PC [DrKriznak].7z screenshot
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PC [DrKriznak].7z screenshot