The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Patch 1.04 ^^nosTEAM^^

seeders: 64
leechers: 27
Added on May 26, 2015 by DisasterZanyin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Patch 1.04 ^^nosTEAM^^ (Size: 504.81 MB)
 TheWitcher3_patch-1.04.exe504.81 MB

Description

This download comes straight from the nosTEAM website, I only uploaded this because nosTEAM only provides a mirror link.
You can find the official thread here:

http://www.nosteam.ro/index.php?topic=7003

If you haven't downloaded the original game yet here is the hash of the official nosTEAM The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt torrent:

E0083FAF7A3D932F79B0F0BEE1F35E4B2D473B84

This is Steam version and include DLC also:
- Beard and Hairstyle Set
- Temerian Armor Set
- Expansion Pass

Enjoy playing and keep seeding!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
504.81 MB
seeders:64
leechers:27
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Patch 1.04 ^^nosTEAM^^

All Comments

Just run the program and select the root of The Witcher 3. It will install everything you need and after this you can just play it by running the launcher.
Is that DLC already released yet? For so far I know this one does not included that DLC.
This will not work with the gog version?
No you don't need those.
Yeh it will probably work with those other releases since all the important files get replaced with this patch, but I haven't tested it.
Hi I've just tested this

I had Xatab 1.03 release, installed this one, worked like a charm. Just changes crack to NOSteam and now 1.04 version. This is one of the rare games to keep saves in My Documents folder which means your data is unaffected, regardless of what version of the game you get
Thanks for the information. But I am pretty sure Reloaded is using its own savegame location like they always do.