The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Incl. All DLCs - v1.12.1 - Full Version PC - GOG | by Asaya

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 9, 2016 by Asayain Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Incl. All DLCs - v1.12.1 - Full Version PC - GOG | by Asaya (Size: 21.06 GB)
 The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Full Version PC - GOG --- by Asaya.iso21.06 GB

Description

One of my seedbox'es where closed because of complain due to this torrent. Here's my answer:
So I lost 7 euro seedbox, you lose 75 euro every time someone clicks the download link. Have fun! titterpirate

If you want future updates to be working copy this:http://pastebin.com/raw/p4cLQ6L9 to notepad, modify game path to your game path and save it as game.reg then run the file.

Be sure to install required libraries:
Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4
Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1
And the latest drivers for your graphic card.

You are The Witcher, professional monster hunter, a killer for hire. Trained from early childhood and mutated to gain superhuman skills, strength and reflexes, witchers are a distrusted counterbalance to the monster-infested world in which they live. You are a drifter, always on the move, following in the footsteps of tragedy to make other people's problems your own - if the pay is good. You are now taking on your most important contract yet: to track down the child of prophecy, a living weapon, a key to save or destroy this world. You will make choices that go beyond good & evil, and you will face their far reaching consequences.The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a story-driven next-generation open world role-playing game, set in a troubled and morally indifferent fantasy universe. Built for endless adventure, the massive open world of The Witcher sets new standards in terms of size, depth and complexity. You will traverse a vast open world, rich with merchant cities, dangerous mountain passes, and forgotten caverns to explore. It's survival of the fittest - deal with treasonous generals, devious witches and corrupt royalty to provide dark and dangerous services, then invest your rewards to upgrade your equipment, or spend them away on pleasures of the night.Update summary Introduces a number of improvements to general game performance. Introduces a series of minor difficulty balance tweaks at all difficulty levels in Hearts of Stone expansion. Fixes issue whereby quickslots could disappear if game difficulty level was changed during combat. Fixes rare issue whereby some mini-bosses could become immortal under certain circumstances. Fixes misleading message displayed when players attempted to cast Signs in combat, while enveloped by a cloud resulting from the detonation of a Dimeritium Bomb. Introduces UI enhancement whereby herb name is now displayed above available interaction. Introduces enhancement whereby ingredients required for a pinned formula and in possession of a merchant are now highlighted in said merchant's Shop screen. Introduces enhancement on PC systems whereby weapon and armor repair kits can now be applied via drag and drop. Improves transitions between distinct scenes and gameplay sequences. Fixes issue whereby some human foes could have empty Vitality bars and thus could not be killed.

MINIMUM: OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1) Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940 Memory: 6 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870 Hard Drive: 35 GB available spaceRECOMMENDED: OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1) Processor: Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz / AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 4 GHz Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 770 / AMD GPU Radeon R9 290 Hard Drive: 35 GB available space

Better compression but not too extreme so the installation is fast. 100% Quality.

1. Burn or mount the image. (you can also unpack it with winrar)2. Install the game.3. Play the game4. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
21.06 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Incl. All DLCs - v1.12.1 - Full Version PC - GOG | by Asaya

Trailer

Screenshots

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Incl. All DLCs - v1.12.1 - Full Version PC - GOG | by Asaya screenshot
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Incl. All DLCs - v1.12.1 - Full Version PC - GOG | by Asaya screenshot

All Comments

respect
I am getting an error on installation precomp.exe has stop working and installer closes any help ?
Blood and wine DLC is coming out a few months later. If you finish the game, don't delete it.