The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Complete Edition Inc. Bonus - RePack by CorePack

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 2, 2016 by [ShivShubh]in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Complete Edition Inc. Bonus - RePack by CorePack (Size: 25.76 GB)
 The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Complete Edition-CorePack.nfo10.18 KB
 The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Complete Edition-CorePack.iso25.76 GB

Description

Information :

Title: The Witcher 3 Complete http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/16/94/13/48/thewit10.jpg
Developed by: CD PROJEKT RED
Published by: CD PROJEKT RED
Released on: 31st May 2016
Genre: Action-RPG
Crack: CODEX
Official Site: https://corepacks.com

Description :

The Witcher: Wild Hunt is a story-driven, next-generation open world role-playing game set in a visually stunning fantasy universe full of meaningful choices and impactful consequences. In The Witcher you play as the professional monster hunter, Geralt of Rivia, tasked with finding a child of prophecy in a vast open world rich with merchant cities, viking pirate islands, dangerous mountain passes, and forgotten caverns to explore.

Winner of over 300 awards, including The Game Awards 2015: Game of the Year, Best RPG and Developer of the Year; Golden Joystick Awards 2015: Best Storytelling, Best Visual Design, Best Gaming Moment, Studio of the Year, Ultimate Game of the Year.

System Requirements :

Minimum System Requirements:
OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1) or 64-bit Windows 10
Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
Storage: 50 GB available space

Installation Screens :

Repack NFO

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
25.76 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Complete Edition Inc. Bonus - RePack by CorePack

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks
why is there 2 setups??? i installed the game using set up 1 and whenever i launch the game it says "the app has stopped working"
Verfiy the installed size of your game folder with the mentioned final size on the NFO. Setup2 is there in case you get some problems installing the game using Setup.exe
Thanks!
Fitgirl must be so jealous of you're file sizes xD . Excellent upload!
yesterday... i download this torrent with only 100kb/s....but this morning, the speed suddenly reach up to 2.5mb/s..... WWWOOOOWWW.... nice .....good job shiv ..
I cant't understand why they all download the Steam/Crack Version.GOG Version are DRM Free and you can put other voice languages in.In Steam Version you can't...because it's a Corepack!!!the GOG version has not really bigger file size.I don't understand...don't....use the brain guys
You can't put other voice languages in Steam version ? Who told you that ? GOG is DRM free while Steam is not yet this doesn't have any kind of impact on performance or on anything. And about size ? What did you really mean by that ? Both are of same sizes.
Is Arabic subtitle also included in this repack ? many thanks
Really ? I thought most of us think that we are usually the 1st to release repack here.