The Wiggles - Wiggle Time [DVDRip]

seeders: 6
leechers: 3
Added on September 17, 2011 by colostomybagin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

The Wiggles - Wiggle Time [DVDRip] (Size: 699.6 MB)
 The Wiggles - Wiggle Time.avi699.6 MB
 Demonoid.com.txt42 bytes

Description

Movies : Family : DVD Rip : English

http://www.amazon.com/Wiggles-Wiggle-Time-Greg-Page/dp/B000SFOYDG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316291963&sr=8-1

Hey everyone! What time is it? It's Wiggle Time! From way "down under" comes the #1 children's entertainment name in Australia - THE WIGGLES! Murray, Jeff, Anthony and Greg are ready to teach your children how to sing "Rock-ABye-Your Bear" and "I Love It When It Rains". Children will laugh at Dorothy, Wags, Henry, and Captain Feathersword as they sing and swing in their own groovy music videos. With millions of videos and CDs sold in Australia and the USA, now is the time to inroduce your children to this hilariously happy "down under" world of musical enchantment. Join the worldwide celebration and get ready to Wiggle! SONGS Get Ready To Wiggle Here Comes A Bear Captain Feathersword Ponies Uncle Noah's Ark I Love It When It Rains Whenever I Hear The Music Dorothy the Dinosaur Sing A Song Of Polly Quack Quack Henry The Octopus Rock-A-Bye Your bear Wiggly Medly Marching Along Dorothy's Birthday Party Five Little Ducks.

Format : AVI
File size : 700 MiB
Duration : 39mn 46s
Overall bit rate : 2 459 Kbps

Video

Codec ID : H264
Width : 688 pixels
Height : 512 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 4:3
Frame rate : 25.000 fps
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.253
Audio

Audio

Format : AC-3
Bit rate : 224 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
699.6 MB
seeders:6
leechers:3
The Wiggles - Wiggle Time [DVDRip]

Trailer

All Comments

My son loves The Wiggles. Thanks for the upload.
thks