The Wiggles - Toot Toot [DVDRip]

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on September 24, 2011 by colostomybagin Movies
Torrent verified.

The Wiggles - Toot Toot [DVDRip] (Size: 749.36 MB)
 The Wiggles - Toot Toot.avi749.36 MB
 Demonoid.com.txt42 bytes

Description

Movies : Family : DVD Rip : English

http://www.amazon.com/Wiggles-Toot-Greg-Page/dp/B000SFOYBI/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1316819308&sr=1-1

After one ride in the Wiggles' Big Red Car, you'll be giggling and wiggling nonstop. "Toot Toot" and "Chugga Chugga" along with Australia's hottest children's band as they sing and dance their way from space trips to pirate ships. Join Jeff, Murray, Greg and Anthony, as well as Wags the Dog, Officer Beaples, Zardo Zap and many more, for a ride you'll never forget. Start the car and honk the horn. It's time to "Toot Toot" with The Wiggles. SONGS Look Both Ways John Bradelum Harry's Underwater Big Band Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes Food Food Food (Oh How I Love My Food) Go Captain Feathersword, Ahoy! Do The Wiggle Groove Dorothy the Dinosaur (Tell Me Who Is That Knocking?) Balla Balla Bambina I Climb Ten Stairs Move Your Arms Like Henry Silver Bells That Ring In The Night Wags The Dog, He Like To Tango We're Dancing With Wags The Dog Officer Beaples' Dance Zardo Zap Let's Have A Ceili Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car.

Format : AVI
File size : 749 MiB
Duration : 43mn 42s
Overall bit rate : 2 397 Kbps

Video

Codec ID : H264
Width : 688 pixels
Height : 496 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 1.387
Frame rate : 25.000 fps
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.254

Audio