The Wiggles - Its a Wiggly Wiggly World [DVDRip]

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
Added on September 23, 2011 by colostomybagin Movies
Torrent verified.

The Wiggles - Its a Wiggly Wiggly World [DVDRip] (Size: 724.11 MB)
 The Wiggles - Its a Wiggly Wiggly World.avi724.11 MB
 Demonoid.com.txt42 bytes

Description

Movies : Family : DVD Rip : English

http://www.amazon.com/Wiggles-Wiggly-World/dp/B000SFOY90/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1316808766&sr=1-2

Imagine a world where everyone is smiling and laughing. It's a wonderful, wacky and whimsical world. It's a Wiggly, Wiggly World! Join Greg, Murray, Anthony and Jeff as they welcome many friends from around the world who've come to share their own special styles of music. Aussie country music legend Slim Dusty will be there. So will Tim Finn from Crowded House and Split Enz with some fun-filled songs for children. And thanks to Dorothy the Dinosaur and Captain Feathersword, there will be plenty of Wiggling. Welcometo the Wiggly, Wiggly World! of The Wiggles. SONGS In The Wiggles World Here Come The Wiggles In The Big Red Car We Like To Ride I Love To Have A Dance With Dorothy (Featuring Slim Dusty) Taba Naba (Featuring Christine Anu) Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport (Featuring Rolf Harris) Sing With Me (Featuring Kanahl) Hey, Hey, Hey, We're All Pirate Dancing Another Cuppa Starry Night Six Months In A Leaky Boat (Wiggly Version) (Featuring Tim Finn) One Little Coyote Blow Me Down Let's Go (We're Riding In The Big Red Car) Morningtown Ride (Featuring Jimmy Little) Haru Ga Kita (Featuring Atsuko Arai).

Format : AVI
File size : 724 MiB
Duration : 46mn 8s
Overall bit rate : 2 194 Kbps

Video

Codec ID : H264
Width : 672 pixels
Height : 480 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 1.400
Frame rate : 25.000 fps
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.243

Audio

Format : AC-3
Bit rate : 224 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
724.11 MB
seeders:5
leechers:2
The Wiggles - Its a Wiggly Wiggly World [DVDRip]

All Comments

My son loves The Wiggles. Thanks for the upload.