The Wiggles - Dorothy the Dinosaurs Travelling Show [DVDRip]

seeders: 15
leechers: 6
Added on September 21, 2011 by colostomybagin Movies
Torrent verified.

The Wiggles - Dorothy the Dinosaurs Travelling Show [DVDRip] (Size: 749.03 MB)
 The Wiggles - Dorothy the Dinosaurs Travelling Show.avi749.03 MB
 Demonoid.com.txt42 bytes

Description

Movies : Family : DVD Rip : English

http://shop.abc.net.au/browse/product.asp?productid=760006

It’s up, up and away with Dorothy’s greatest adventure! You’re booked in to flap your wings to Everyone Can Be a Fairy! Jump on board as we all go up the water spout in Incy Wincy Spider, your hips will be transported as we dance to Wags Loves to Shake, Shake and sing a song in Japanese with Haru Ga Kita. Then tip me over and pour me out in I’m a Little Teapot and join Captain Feathersword at his pirate school singing Nicky Nacky Nocky Noo. At last it’s arrived, the show that has captivated children around the world. So step right up, take your ticket for fun and enjoy Dorothy the Dinosaur’s Travelling Show!

1. Incy Wincy Spider 2. Everyone Can Be a Fairy! 3. I’m Dorothy the Dinosaur! (Travelling Version) 4. Dorothy, Pick Roses with Me 5. Wags Loves to Shake Shake 6. The Shimmie Shake! 7. I’m a Little Teapot 8. Clap Your Hands with Dorothy 9. Fly Through the Sky 10. Henry’s Song 11. Haru Ga Kita 12. Brown Dog in the Ring 13. Nicky Nacky Nocky Noo 14. Quack Quack 15. Follow the Leader 16. We’re All Friends 17. Hot Potato 18. The Fairy Dance (Instrumental)

Format : AVI
File size : 749 MiB
Duration : 1h 0mn
Overall bit rate : 1 726 Kbps

Video

Codec ID : H264
Width : 672 pixels
Height : 368 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate : 25.000 fps
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.241

Audio

Format : AC-3
Bit rate : 224 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
749.03 MB
seeders:15
leechers:6
The Wiggles - Dorothy the Dinosaurs Travelling Show [DVDRip]

All Comments

great upload! Thanks
My son loves The Wiggles. Thanks for the upload.
Thanks!