The White Stripes – 2015 - Live at The Gold Dollar III (Third Man Records Vault – Package 26) [mp3@320]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 25, 2016 by miok2cupin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

The White Stripes – 2015 - Live at The Gold Dollar III (Third Man Records Vault – Package 26) [mp3@320] (Size: 105.17 MB)
 Back.jpg130.71 KB
 clipping.jpg247.41 KB
 Flyer 01.jpg98.19 KB
 Flyer 02.jpg106.87 KB
 Flyer 03.jpg172.5 KB
 Front.jpg74.05 KB
 Jack White photograph Doug Coombe.jpg142.21 KB
 Label A.jpg164.78 KB
 Label B.jpg169.97 KB
 Meg White photograph Doug Coombe.jpg172.3 KB
 01 - broken bricks.mp35.49 MB
 02 - Jimmy the Exploder.mp35.73 MB
 03 - The Big Three Killed My Baby.mp38.62 MB
 04 - Stop Breaking Down.mp37.39 MB
 05 - Suzy Lee.mp37.94 MB
 06 - Let's Build a Home.mp36.95 MB
 07 - Sugar Never Tasted So Good.mp37.09 MB
 08 - Do.mp37.69 MB
 09 - Little People.mp35.59 MB
 10 - One More Cup of Cofee.mp37.98 MB

Description

All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

The White Stripes – 2015 - Live at The Gold Dollar III [mp3@320]

The White Stripes

Meg and Jack White at the 2007 Primavera Sound in Barcelona, Spain

The White Stripes, in 2001, first tour of Japan. They played to a very small audience 10 to 20. Photo taken in the back room of the club (Shinjuku Jam, Tokyo)

The White Stripes performing "We Are Going to Be Friends" on the final episode of Late Night with Conan O'Brien. At O'Brien's request, the band came out of hiatus to perform. It was notable because Meg was not playing a percussion instrument. It would also prove to be the band's final live performance

Wikipedia:
The White Stripes were an American rock duo, formed in 1997 in Detroit, Michigan. The group consisted of the couple, married at the time, Jack White (songwriter, vocals, guitar, bass and keyboards) and Meg White (drums and occasional vocals). After releasing several singles and three albums within the Detroit music scene, The White Stripes rose to prominence in 2002, as part of the garage rock revival scene. Their successful and critically acclaimed albums White Blood Cells and Elephant drew attention from a large variety of media outlets in the United States and the United Kingdom, with the single "Seven Nation Army" and its now-iconic guitar line becoming a huge hit. The band recorded two more albums, Get Behind Me Satan in 2005 and Icky Thump in 2007, and dissolved in 2011 after a lengthy hiatus from performing and recording.

The White Stripes used a low-fidelity approach to writing and recording. Their music featured a melding of garage rock and blues influences and a raw simplicity of composition, arrangement, and performance. The duo was also noted for their fashion and design aesthetic which featured a simple color scheme of red, white, and black—which was used on every album and single cover the band released—as well as the band's fascination with the number three. The band's discography consists of six studio albums, one live album, two extended plays (EP), one concert film, one tour documentary, twenty-six singles, and fourteen music videos. Their last three albums each won the Grammy Award for Best Alternative Music Album.

Live at The Gold Dollar III

Release Date: Dec. 2015
Label: Third Man Records ‎– TMR-345
Series: Third Man Records Vault – Package 26
Genre: Rock, Blues, Garage, Alternative Rock

Third Man Records releases a rare White Stripes show from 1999 as part of Vault Package #26

As Third Man prepares for the unveiling of its new storefront location in the Cass Corridor in Detroit, we’ve naturally looked back to our history and roots there. Less than a mile from the new TMR location (441 West Canfield) sat an important bar called the Gold Dollar. This bar not only hosted the first two live performances by the White Stripes (both featured in Vault package #13), but quite a few more legendary early sets by the band. Through their woodshedding Detroit years, the Gold Dollar stage would be where the White Stripes would continue to make their most important progress. After the Stripes finished the tracking of their first album (also taking place just a stone’s throw from the Dollar) in January 1999, they immediately focused attention on a live performance at the Gold Dollar on Saturday February 6th, 1999. Lead singer Jack White designed and printed two striking, distinct flyers to promote the show and the local free weekly Metro Times even did a mini-preview on the band to drum up interest for the show. With good friends They Come in Threes supporting the Stripes' second-ever headlining show, the gig was notable for the first-ever live performances of songs “Astro”, “Suzy Lee” and the Robert Johnson classic “Stop Breaking Down”…all of which would be featured on their self-titled debut album released just three months later. The transitional nature of the setlist of this performance captures the band as they grapple with the impending release of their new album and the best way to showcase that material prior to its release.

As the focal point of Vault package #26, a complete recording from that evening, newly mixed from original multi-track sources, will be pressed on blood red vinyl and made available to subscribers worldwide. The White Stripes Live at the Gold Dollar Vol. III is the third release (Vault 13 comprised both volumes I and II) in an on-going series that will eventually see the release of all extant audio from the band at the Gold Dollar. There are still many unheard treasures to be revealed.

This is the first White Stripes show released from the pivotal year 1999…the year which saw the band unleash their first album, do their first extended run of touring with three shows opening for Pavement in the Southeast and found Jack White buying his soon-to-be trademark Airline guitar…all building blocks to what would eventually turn the band into the international juggernaut they became.

01 – Broken Bricks
02 – Jimmy the Exploder
03 – The Big Three Killed My Baby
04 – Stop Breaking Down
05 – Suzy Lee
06 – Let’s Build a Home
07 – Sugar Never Tasted So Good
08 – Do
09 – Little People
10 – One More Cup of Cofee
11 – Astro
12 – Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground
13 – Wasting My Time
14 – Red Bowling Ball Ruth
15 – CannonJohn the RevelatorGrinnin’ in Your Face
16 – Let’s Shake Hands

Tracks 1 to 3, 5 to 9, 11 to 14, 16 published by Peppermint Stripes Music / EMI Music Publishing (BMI).
Track 4 published by MPCA King Of Spades (SESAC).
Track 10 published by Rams Horn Music (SESAC).
Track 15 published by Traditional / Sondick Music (BMI).

Note:
This is not my rip. I found it on the internet with no uploader information and thought I'd share it.
My thanks to the original uploader (whoever that may be).

♪♬♫ ENJOY! ♪♬♫

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
105.17 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The White Stripes – 2015 - Live at The Gold Dollar III (Third Man Records Vault – Package 26) [mp3@320]