The Wedding Night - Sara Page {~DarkU$3R~}

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 5, 2015 by DarkU$3Rin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Wedding Night - Sara Page {~DarkU$3R~} (Size: 237.62 KB)
 The Wedding Night - Sara Page.epub237.62 KB

Description

My Arranged Marriage takes place in an alternate reality where those who wish to get married do so through an agency to find their “Perfect Match”. Couples sign a marriage contract, sight unseen, stating the marriage is completely legal, binding, and permanent. There is no going back.

Amanda is a girl used to getting her way. She’s put off getting married for as long as she could but now it’s finally time to get it done with. She hopes her Perfect Match is attractive, rich, and ready to please. Instead, Amanda gets saddled with a husband who’s not going to put up with her antics and who is more than capable of putting the spoiled bad girl in her place.

Excerpt:

“You like that?” he asked huskily as he tore away. His lips were swollen and stained, and he dodged me as I tried to resume the kiss. He was forced to grab me by the arms and hold me away from him. I pouted.

His eyes seared me as they took me in from head to toe. I was panting, catching my breath, and I couldn't help but smile as his gaze fell and stayed on my heaving breasts.

“Do you like what you see?” I asked breathlessly and pointedly thrust out my breasts.

He smirked, “Not bad.” Oh, the audacity, I could smack him.

His grip tightened and he pulled me closer. I was now eye level with his throat and had to tip my head back to look at his face. “You have to pay for tossing your drink on me.”

“Pay?” I asked, unsure of what he meant. I’m sure he expected me to suck him off or something.

“Yes, pay,” he confirmed and by the arm, led me toward the bed.

He took a seat on the edge of the bed and pulled me down. Before I knew what was happening, he had me flipped over, my stomach on his thighs and his fingers grabbing my hair. He twisted my blonde curls around his fingers and pushed my face down into the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
237.62 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Wedding Night - Sara Page {~DarkU$3R~}