The Weaponographist-HI2U

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 30, 2015 by giomakin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Weaponographist-HI2U (Size: 349.92 MB)
 setup-2.bin343.32 MB
 setup-1.bin4.62 MB
 setup.exe945.06 KB
 autorun.inf43 bytes
 steam_api.dll1.05 MB
 steam_api.ini2.34 KB

Description

Some games are just likable. Take The Weaponographist, for instance. This top-down dungeon crawler doesn't do anything in an obviously outstanding way. At a glance, you've got a standard, forgettable, dumb Gauntlet clone: nothing more, and nothing less. But the game's speedy pace, stiff challenges, wide variety of monsters and weapons, weapon and skill gimmicks, and loads of old-school cartoon charm hook you. I started off the game yawning. I wrapped things up many hours later with aching wrists (you absolutely need a gamepad here, so don't even bother trying the keyboard option) and a smile on my face.

A big part of the game's appeal is its refusal to take anything seriously. In the solo campaign (there are no multiplayer options other than the ability to check your timed scores online against other players), you play Doug McGrave, a demon-slaying stud in shining armor. As he's wandering around the countryside in the opening cutscene looking for new challenges and new sources of filthy lucre, he encounters a witch who pleads for help stamping out a demon infestation. She's broke, though, so Dougie isn't interested--at least, not until she whips out a vitality- and weapon-withering curse that soon convinces him that he should try slaying evildoers for charity.

Install:
Unrar, mount/burn, install the game, copy crack and play!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
349.92 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Weaponographist-HI2U

Trailer

Screenshots

The Weaponographist-HI2U screenshot