The Walking Dead S06E05 FASTSUB VOSTFR HDTV XviD-ARK01

seeders: 11843
leechers: 2122
Added on November 10, 2015 by filoumoutonin TV
Torrent verified.

The Walking Dead S06E05 FASTSUB VOSTFR HDTV XviD-ARK01 (Size: 350.27 MB)
 Films DVDRIP sur www.Cpasbien.io.html449 bytes
 Les derniers Film et serie sur Cpasbien.io - cliquez ici !.html449 bytes
 The.Walking.Dead.S06E05.FASTSUB.VOSTFR.HDTV.XviD-ARK01.avi350.27 MB
 www.Cpasbien.io.html449 bytes

Description

UPLOADER : filoumouton

Série : The Walking Dead S06
[bEpisode : 05
Langage : Anglais
Sous-titres : Français

enjoy! :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
350.27 MB
seeders:11843
leechers:2122
The Walking Dead S06E05 FASTSUB VOSTFR HDTV XviD-ARK01

All Comments

Thanks for sharing!
Thanks
Thanks
Why is the most popular one some subbed crap? Should have known better than to stray from ettv and eztv.
Why are you all whining (Edit:There were three comments) & even downrating a FRENCH encoder for releasing a FRENCH file, clearly listed as such, (Language Anglaise is French for English/ Sous-titres : Français The subtitles/under writing-French)FAQ: What reasons can I downrate a Torrent?
if you want English speaking with subs, find an uploader who releases such, or get any non subbed version and attach the .srt file from subscene, If you just want English speaking and no subs, again find an encoder who is providing the product.
A reference I've used before, Don't go into Mc Donnalds and throw fries at them because they don't sell pizza - Go to a pizza store in the first place,
At this time there are still English releases showing, and if they go pop soon, you can find them in the comments below TWD seasons, or on my wall. -
There's nothing wrong with this file I've looked myself.
There is a little haloing, but TWD is grainy as heck to start with, for the size it's fine, and the audio is clear. Subs are hardcoded, but if your watching whats going on you shouldn't even get distracted by them, and if your French speaking then they look fine voila Ce n'est pas de l'aéronautique.
Hardcoded subs on a tv series.. really.. Gave this uploader a shot, going to continue to stick to ettv's uploads.
ettv uploads on TWD series at least, are posted on ExtraTorrent.cc torrent site...much earlier than KAT. You can find it faster by searching for it in that website.