The Walking Dead (Episode 1-5) (Telltale Games) (RUS / ENG) [Repack] by RG Catalyst

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on March 5, 2013 by SGRKSin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Walking Dead (Episode 1-5) (Telltale Games) (RUS / ENG) [Repack] by RG Catalyst (Size: 1.43 GB)
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB
 autorun.inf67 bytes
 Data-1.catalyst778.69 MB
 data-2.catalyst676.39 MB
 Data-3.catalyst2.46 MB
 setup.exe6.13 MB
 Tracker bestrepack.net.url47 bytes
 с трекера bestrepack.net55 bytes

Description

INFORMATION:

▪ Released: 2012
▪ Genre: Adventure / 3D / 3rd Person
▪ Developer: Telltale Games
▪ Publisher: Telltale Games
▪ Published in Russia: -
▪ Game Version: 1.0.0.23
▪ Language: English, Russian
▪ Sound language: English
▪ Publication Type: Repack
▪ Tablet: from RELOADED

Requirements:

√ Operating system: Windows XP / Seven
√ Processor: Intel Pentium 4 processor with a clock frequency of 2.0 GHz
√ Memory: 1 Gb
√ Video: 256 MB of graphics memory with support for Shader Model 3.0
√ Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
√ Free hard drive space: 2 GB

DESCRIPTION:

Episode 1 - A New Day
The Walking Dead: The Game - adventure game with elements of "horror." Cyuzhet covers new adventures of the "survivors" that it is reasonable to set out to escape from Atlanta, in the light of the invasion of zombies. Look at what happened in the early days of unexpectedly nagryanuvshaya apocalypse, and take part in events that somehow intersect with the adventures of Sheriff Rick Grimes.

Episode 2 - Starved for Help
The episode tells about a group of characters from the first part, which can escape from the living dead in the new shelter. But there is a problem drastically water and food, as they are in short supply. People start to starve, and panic only increase. At one point, a man called Endre St. John suggests Lee and other survivors to move to his farm, where you can find plenty of food supplies. Unfortunately, this would be very easy, because other than that of the road to meet with bloodthirsty zombies, now has a new enemy to fear: the bandits.

Episode 3 - Long Road Ahead
The event takes place on the subject, created by Robert Kirkmanom. As a result of betrayal in the group is a terrible event. This is the most emotionally intense episode! Was right up your hard choices in the first and second episodes?

Episode 4 - Around Every Corner
The episode on the number of unexpected plot turns is probably the first place among all the other episodes. The feeling of hopelessness is happening more and more enveloping. Watching the characters, you can see that they themselves do not believe in their salvation, and some are openly talking about it. Thinly feel emotions the characters helps a great acting: it is worth noting a very natural character played by Lee and Kenny

Episode 5 - No Time Left
In this episode of a long journey surviving squad led by Lee and his little companion Clem is coming to a close, and now become clear - whether developers fulfill their promises made ​​at the beginning of the path.

Repack Features:

Do not cut / repacked game archives
Used crack from Tolma4 Team (version 1.5)
Installation time ~ 10-15 minutes
Release by

Distribution of updated 05.03.2013. Crack from Tolma4 Team updated to version 1.5 from 05.03.2013. You can re hash old hand and spool the modified files.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.43 GB
seeders:3
leechers:0
The Walking Dead (Episode 1-5) (Telltale Games) (RUS / ENG) [Repack] by RG Catalyst

Trailer

Screenshots

The Walking Dead (Episode 1-5) (Telltale Games) (RUS / ENG) [Repack] by RG Catalyst screenshot
The Walking Dead (Episode 1-5) (Telltale Games) (RUS / ENG) [Repack] by RG Catalyst screenshot

All Comments

you the best thanks
I need some help... i download and installed without any problems, but going through my choises made on the first episode, looks like doesnt save them when playing the second episode. Just before the episode ends, I save the girl, but on the second episode, its the guy who is saved... anyone else with this problem???
Doesn't save any of my action from the previous episode when playing a new one :(
WORKS NICELY... THANKS!
Yeah this game is so cool! I finished all the episodes! I want 400 days episode though
thanks torrent for the game, my son loves it!