The Voice US S08E27 HDTV x264 Poke mp4

seeders: 400
leechers: 124
Added on May 19, 2015 by bulletforlunain TV
Torrent verified.

The Voice US S08E27 HDTV x264 Poke mp4 (Size: 725.93 MB)
 The.Voice.US.S08E27.HDTV.x264.Poke.mp4725.93 MB

Description

The finalists perform live once again hoping to impress both the judges and the viewers at home.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
725.93 MB
seeders:400
leechers:124
The Voice US S08E27 HDTV x264 Poke mp4

All Comments

Awesome!
thanks
thanks so much
Thank-you!!!!!!
thanks so much for the finale..keep it coming..TeamBlake
thanks
Thanks for the upload!
Thank you so much for this. Really looking forward to the final on tuesday.
WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HIT & RUN AND NOT SHARE/SEED DURING DOWNLOADS?

I don't get people NOT seeding and/or limiting their speeds. 70 or 80 people are sharing from me who are NOT sharing back AT ALL, ZERO, NADA.....
Often UL speed for me is higher than MY download speed, but giving back matters so it is okay by me and it doesn't reduce my DL speed, I checked that many times.

Maybe because I do not set limits on seeding? It's unlimited on speed and ratio. Maybe that being how I share back as much speed as I can and as long as I can, is why I personally get through so many TBs a month of data, but it is free anyway so whats the problem with others taking but not giving? The ages old human nature of selfish greed?

Who knows? I certainly don't get that mindset at all.

We are a community after all.........

.....please don't hit and run. Support the uploader.

Thanks to bulletforluna, we can get to see this show today in HD and really early too, return the goodwill and share at least 10 to 1 eh?

My DL is done now, and I'll seed all day.

Thanks for the upload bulletforluna, if only others would shoot for the moon on seeding eh?

V & A is great, I am 21 minutes in so far, (playing from NOTE 4 to Samsung TV on wifi direct is superb), plus I have never had any issues on torrents with this uploader anyway.

But FYI this is pretty darn perfect for a HD TV torrent

With normal torrent clients (e.g. μTorrent), the torrent continues to seed after you complete downloading it. So instead of removing the file after it finishes downloading, keep it up for a while after that.