The Ultimate Unofficial Guide to Strategies for Minecrafters[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 16, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Ultimate Unofficial Guide to Strategies for Minecrafters[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 34.47 MB)
 zv116.The.Ultimate.Unofficial.Guide.to.Strategies.for.Minecrafters.epub34.47 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: EPUB/
Genre: MineCraft/tutorial
Published: 2014

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description: Since it was first released in 2009, Minecraft has exploded in popularity, with more than 35 million copies sold worldwide. ® collects expert advice and detailed instructions from some of the most skilled and creative Minecraft players around the world. Whether you've been playing for years or you just got the game and need to know where to begin, ® is the perfect right-hand man in your gaming journey. It includes instructions on how to:

* Blow up houses
* Defend yourself against zombies
* Blast holes into the ground
* Launch cows
* Ride a pig
* Build a mushroom house

Learn how to build basic utilities like a stove or a toilet. Breed cows and pigs, then trap them and transform them into steak and bacon. Enjoy your very own castle or hidden shelter-the possibilities are as boundless as your imagination and as simple as 1-2-3 instructions. Learn sneaky glitches that'll get you ahead in the game, even how to create a popular Minecraft server!

Finally, one you've mastered the game you can even bring your Minecraft obsession to life, with fun projects like Minecraft themed cookies or party favor bags. Flex your fingers and peel back your eyelids-inside you'll find days' worth of fun and exploration. Published with Instructables.com, ® is the perfect gift for both beginners and die-hard Minecraft addicts.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
34.47 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Ultimate Unofficial Guide to Strategies for Minecrafters[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG