The Ultimate Guide to Home Butchering How to Prepare Any Animal or Bird for the Table or Freezer [WildTurkey00][EPUB][2014]-UBTRG

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 12, 2014 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Description

Format: EPUB/
Genre: Home Butchering/tutorial
Published: 2014

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description: With more than forty years of experience butchering domestic animals, game, and birds, award-winning outdoor writer and photographer Monte Burch presents this complete guide for butchering many types of livestock or wild animals. Learn how to butcher cows, chickens, goats, hogs, deer, turkeys, rabbits, and more, with simple and easy-to-follow, step-by-step photographs and illustrations. Burch also provides recommendations on which tools (knives, paring knives, meat scissors, meat grinders, shrink-wrappers) to use for the task at hand. He lists detailed instructions on how to butcher each animal and use each part, so nothing goes to waste. Now you'll be able to prepare meat for salting and curing, freezing, sausage making, and more.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
37.49 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Ultimate Guide to Home Butchering How to Prepare Any Animal or Bird for the Table or Freezer [WildTurkey00][EPUB][2014]-UBTRG

All Comments

Thanks for this upload