The Ultimate Fighter Fridays S16E01[H264][720P][Secludedly]

seeders: 26
leechers: 0
Added on September 15, 2012 by in TV
Torrent verified.

The Ultimate Fighter Fridays S16E01[H264][720P][Secludedly] (Size: 2.3 GB)
 The.Ultimate.Fighter.Fridays.S16E01[H264][720P][Secludedly].mp42.3 GB

Description

The Ultimate Fighter: Team Carwin vs. Team Nelson(Listed as "The Ultimate Fighter Fridays") is the sixteenth main installment of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)-produced reality television series The Ultimate Fighter.

This season reverted back to the taped format, after The Ultimate Fighter: Live's 12 week live format. The previous season saw the show be revamped. Prior seasons of the show were filmed in six weeks, edited and aired several months after filming was completed, whereas The Ultimate Fighter: Live was being filmed over thirteen weeks, featuring live fights. This season returned the old taped format, but stayed on Friday nights.

Abandoning the usual open tryouts for the show, the UFC and FX interviewed candidates directly, with many interviewees being former-tryout participants. On July 12, 2012, Roy Nelson and Shane Carwin were announced as the coaches for the season.

-------------------

720p, 60FPS, H264, VBR, MP4
Stereo, VBR, AAC

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.3 GB
seeders:26
leechers:0
The Ultimate Fighter Fridays S16E01[H264][720P][Secludedly]

All Comments

Thanks for the upload. the video quality and audio quality is great BUT... the video "stutters" AND at times I have to close my video player and play it again and when I skip to where I was it halts there, have to do the process about 3x (codecs updated with GOM & WMPC, the video has some jitters and stops/halts for a bit in several areas of the scene.
Thanks great copy
Great Thannks :)
The video freezes like every 2 sec, and im sure the prob is not my ram or my pc
it looks really good but it was kinda juddery and basically unwatchable for me.
real glitchy
Great thanks