The Twilight Companions 03 - The Last Song of the Malaterres

seeders: 13
leechers: 5
Added on August 1, 2014 by SandManateein Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

The Twilight Companions 03 - The Last Song of the Malaterres (Size: 212.48 MB)
 The Twilight Companions 03 (Bourgeon, 1990)-(scanlation, 2014).cbr212.48 MB

Description

The Twilight Companions 03 : The Last Song of the Malaterres ( Scanlation )
[1920x2633p, Q10] (1990 / 2014 || 213 MB)

Original title: Les compagnons du crépuscule 03 : Le dernier chant des Malaterre

Official :
Scénario | Dessin | Couleurs : François Bourgeon

Scanlation :
Scanner : Unknown (French ed.)
Translation : Bryan & vampirestatebuilding
Version : 1.0, July 2014

The other books can be found here:
The Companions of the Twilight 1-2
http://kickasstorrents.ee/the-companions-of-the-twilight-1-2-t9403827.html

In the Mermaids' Wake : On François Bourgeon's The Twilight Companions
http://kickasstorrents.ee/in-the-mermaids-wake-on-fran%C3%A7ois-bourgeon-s-the-twilight-companions-t9403834.html

End of the trilogy and our three wanderers reach the end of their adventure, to meet their destinies at Montroy the Beautiful.
There's the gorgeous Mariotte, intrigue, the gorgeous Mariotte, werewolves, burning at the stake, the gorgeous Mariotte, a mysterious rider from another time and, of course, the gorgeous Mariotte.
Lots of symbolism that doesn't spoil the read, beautiful art, flashbacks to books 1 & 2, the attention to detail that Bourgeon is renowned for, rowdy prowling students who put damsels into distress, romance, human nature on trial, etc.
A bit lengthy at 144 pages but it's needed to flesh out the story ...

End-notes:
In return for a few scans of some colour content, my Aussie friend had me add an Easter Egg. It's still there. See if you can hatch it (and adopt the cute little basilisk waiting inside.)

Please be aware that this is my first scanlation work. I've had different versions everywhere and I'm hoping that I collated the finished pages correctly, with the latest edit. Please forgive me if I stuffed up anywhere along the conveyor belt (versioning, proof-reading, etc, for both this and the Thiébaut book). Let's hope I didn't upload grandma's sepia-coloured girlhood pics by mistake.

Without data9724's photoshop mentoring and suggestions/advise generally, I'd have abandoned this project before the first week was up.
I thank him profusely for his patience, ready answers to endless questions, insights and solutions. You rock, Sir! (One day I'll have to get his advise on creating nice, non-blurry screenshots, because that art is a mystery to me).

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
212.48 MB
seeders:13
leechers:5
The Twilight Companions 03 - The Last Song of the Malaterres