The Tragically Hip YER FAVOURITES - a 2 CD greatest hits collection chosen by fan votes

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 1, 2014 by Heidi-Annein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

The Tragically Hip YER FAVOURITES - a 2 CD greatest hits collection chosen by fan votes (Size: 212.34 MB)
 01 No Threat.mp34.07 MB
 02 Grace, Too.mp37.65 MB
 03 My Music at Work.mp34.26 MB
 04 38 Years Old.mp35.93 MB
 05 Gift Shop.mp36.91 MB
 06 Ahead by a Century.mp35.15 MB
 07 Vaccination Scar.mp34.04 MB
 08 Three Pistols.mp35.24 MB
 09 So Hard Done By.mp34.8 MB
 10 Fiddler's Green.mp36.09 MB
 01 Fully Completely.mp34.85 MB
 02 Twist My Arm.mp35.41 MB
 03 Courage (Four Hugh MacLennan).mp36.06 MB
 04 Lake Fever.mp36.19 MB
 05 Poets.mp35.54 MB
 06 Fireworks.mp35.41 MB
 07 Boots or Hearts.mp35.05 MB
 08 Bobcaygeon.mp36.86 MB
 09 Nautical Disaster.mp36.47 MB
 10 Highway Girl.mp34.83 MB
 TH.jpg11.62 KB

Description

The Tragically Hip have been one of Canada's foremost and premiere popular bands since the late 1980's. The Tragically hip based YER FAVOURITES on fan votes as to what they would like to have in a "best of" compilation. While I wish I could be more specific for those who don't know their music, I find it difficult to define The Tragically Hip within a particular genre -- their music is a mix of traditional rock and roll, folk, celtic, metal, rhythm and blues, well, you name it! Their distinct sound and amazing live performances have kept them as a top radio play and touring band in Canada for over two decades, and while they haven't received as much recognition as they rightly deserve outside of Canada, some of the hits included on this 2 cd set such as "New Orleans is Sinking" "Blow at High Dough" and "38 Years Old" should be familiar to anyone with ears who was born before last year! The "Hip's" lyrics span the gamut from standard rock and love songs to story telling folk narratives that are both poignant and political, and no matter what the subject matter, remain relevant and fresh. So for all you Canadian fans -- I hope you will enjoy this wonderful mix of well loved hits and lesser known album cuts (which die hard fans will of course be familiar with)...and IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THE TRAGICALLY HIP BEFORE (!!) but love good music, download and give them a listen, you won't be sorry and if you find out they're touring through your town, go see them; their live performance will blow your bra off lol..um, and if you are male and/or don't wear or need a bra, well then....they'll blow your shoes off lol :) PS I chose mp3 since not everyone's computer system will play flac, and unless you have a crazy-good sound card you can't hear the subtleties anyways...also flac to mp3 programs never seem to work very well, at least in my experience..sooo... PLEASE RESEED and of course, hope you enjoy!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
212.34 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Tragically Hip YER FAVOURITES - a 2 CD greatest hits collection chosen by fan votes