The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson - 21.May.1974 - Bob Hope, Don Rickles, Michael Landon, Freddie Prinze, Carol Wayne

seeders: 6
leechers: 8
Added on January 4, 2016 by lemarsin TV
Torrent verified.

The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson - 21.May.1974 - Bob Hope, Don Rickles, Michael Landon, Freddie Prinze, Carol Wayne (Size: 1.01 GB)
 The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson - 21.May.1974 - Bob Hope, Don Rickles, Freddie Prinze,...1.01 GB

Description

The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson from May 21st, 1974. Guests are comic Bob Hope, comic Don Rickles, actor Michael Landon, and comic/actor Freddie Prinze.

AntennaTV has begun airing full episodes of Johnny Carson, marking the first time they've been on the air since Johnny retired in 1992. I'm recording them OTA with an antenna that's 80 miles from the transmitter, so my signal might not always be perfect. If anyone wants to help with encoding these, please let me know. Files are a little big because they're just the raw stream with commercials taken out (no re-encoding). Easier and faster for me to do it this way, not to mention it's the best possible quality. Please contact me if you notice a glitch in the video; I record a backup episode each night and can redo the file if needed.

For whatever reason, my seeding/upload speed and reliability really seems to suck with these. It seems to max out at about 10-20% of my actual bandwidth. I'm going to look into buying a cheap seedbox but until I do you'll have to put up with the bad speeds. My apologies.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.01 GB
seeders:6
leechers:8
The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson - 21.May.1974 - Bob Hope, Don Rickles, Michael Landon, Freddie Prinze, Carol Wayne

All Comments

thank you...!