The Thirteenth Candle - T. Lobsang Rampa.pdf

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
Added on June 3, 2014 by Aphasiacin Books
Torrent verified.

The Thirteenth Candle - T. Lobsang Rampa.pdf (Size: 438.16 KB)
 The Thirteenth Candle - T. Lobsang Rampa.pdf438.16 KB

Description

Lobsang Rampa is the pen name of an author who wrote books with paranormal and occult themes. His best known work is The Third Eye, published in Britain in 1956.

Following the publication of the book, newspapers reported that Rampa was Cyril Henry Hoskin (8 April 1910 – 25 January 1981), a plumber from Plympton in Devon who claimed that his body hosted the spirit of a Tibetan lama going by the name of Tuesday Lobsang Rampa, who is purported to have authored the books. The name Tuesday relates to a claim in The Third Eye that Tibetans are named after the day of the week on which they were born.

The Thirteenth Candle?' Well, it is meant to be a logical title derived from what I am trying to do. I am trying to 'light a candle' which is far better than 'cursing the darkness'. This is my thirteenth book which, I hope, will be my Thirteenth Candle. You may think it is a very little candle, perhaps one of those birthday-cake candles. But I have never had a cake of any kind with candles never even had a birthday cake! and now with my restricted sugar-free, low-residue diet of not more than a thousand calories is too late to bother. So indulge me; let's pretend that this Is 'The Thirteenth Candle' even though it be as small as the candle on a doll's birthday cake.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
438.16 KB
seeders:5
leechers:2
The Thirteenth Candle - T. Lobsang Rampa.pdf