The.Testament.of.Sherlock.Holmes.v1.0.0.2.Update-SKIDROW

seeders: 22
leechers: 0
Added on October 11, 2012 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The.Testament.of.Sherlock.Holmes.v1.0.0.2.Update-SKIDROW (Size: 79.9 MB)
 Game.exe42.61 MB
 Buddha.dll16.5 KB
 setup_1.00.2.exe37.26 MB
 skidrow.nfo10.19 KB
 skidrow.url201 bytes
 SKIDROWGAMES.COM.url201 bytes
 ChangeLog.txt131 bytes

Description

S K I D R O Wthe leading forceproudly presentsThe Testament of Sherlock Holmes v1.0.0.2 Update11-10-2012......Release Date <-> Protection.............StarForceAdventure..........Game Type <-> Disk(s)......................DOXRELEASE NOTES- Fix a tutorial issue.- Fix a display issue.INSTALL NOTES1. Unpack release2. Run setup_1.00.2.exe3. Install4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main installfolder and overwrite5. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content assecure/trusted in your antivirus program6. Play the game7. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!GREETINGSTo all friends of the family and honorable rival groups!ascii art by thegodlike & terrific duomalodix + irokostitan artdivision

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
79.9 MB
seeders:22
leechers:0
The.Testament.of.Sherlock.Holmes.v1.0.0.2.Update-SKIDROW

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks for the upload.
Thanks
thanks sooooo much skidrow..means not so rich folk like me get to play AAA titles too...thankyou
skidrow you and kickass torrent are amazing :) this is good no crashes worked 100%
Thanks!
Wow. You guys at skidrow really have your shit together. I was just getting ready to rant like a whiney bitch because the game was unplayable and I ran into this update and voila, it now works like a chiz-amp. I dread the day you guys finally get bored of cracking these games.
thank you!
I had no problems. Thank you.