The Testament of Sherlock Holmes PAL XBOX360-COMPLEX - [Bon]

seeders: 14
leechers: 2
Added on September 20, 2012 by SuPer_BONEin Games > XBOX360
Torrent verified.

The Testament of Sherlock Holmes PAL XBOX360-COMPLEX - [Bon] (Size: 7.35 GB)
 complex-sherlock.rar95.37 MB
 complex-sherlock.rar91.01 MB
 - xbox 360 -.txt224 bytes
 COMPLEX.nfo2.79 KB
 complex-sherlock.sfv2.31 KB

Description

Frogwares
Distributor : Focus Home Interactive
Release Date : 17/09/2012
Genre : Adventure
Type : XGD3
REGION : Pal
Hack : LT +3

Info :

The New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes immerse you in 1898 London as you conduct an incredible investigation. All the evidence suggests our hero is the main suspect in a case involving theft, fraud and double-crossings. Unable to prove his own innocence, Holmes is rapidly losing London's trust as doubt spreads through the city like wildfire. Even Doctor Watson's faith in his friend begins to waver, as the famous detective flees Scotland Yard and raises further suspicion; prowling around at night, destruction of evidence... would Holmes go so far as to commit murder?

Key Features
The complex and decidedly-mature storyline surrounds a particularly tricky investigation, in which each and every puzzle will challenge both insight and wits!
As Sherlock Holmes, you will use the detective's full repertoire: handle and inspect clues, reenact crimes and use the game's new deduction system to draw your own conclusions.
Choose your questioning approach to catch characters off guard and gather valuable information. Face an open investigation, and decide which leads to follow and which to ignore.

Screens :

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.35 GB
seeders:14
leechers:2

Trailer

All Comments

Works Great Thanks uploader
Many thanks up loader, works great with xkey.
Hey dudes, I have never really used my Xbox 360 before. How am I able to play the game once I have the torrent?. Can I transfer the file onto a stickdrive then copy it onto my Xbox 360 or do I have to first burn it to disc?. I don't know how to emulate games or whatever it is, I never got that far. Thanks for the torrent, when the download is complete I will help seed it. Deep respect, deep respect, been waiting for this game. Thanx
Your console should be flashed.. Then run it with Abgx, burn it with ImgbUrn and Play..
This is not REGION FREE, this is only playable on PAL and NTSC-J consoles. This will not work with US consoles. check abgx.net for more information.