The Temperance Movement - The Temperance Movement [2013][EAC,log,cue. FLAC]

seeders: 21
leechers: 2
Added on September 18, 2013 by dickthespicin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

The Temperance Movement - The Temperance Movement [2013][EAC,log,cue. FLAC] (Size: 315.5 MB)
 01 - Only Friend.flac27.6 MB
 02 - Ain't No Telling.flac25.44 MB
 03 - Pride.flac35.07 MB
 04 - Be Lucky.flac22.3 MB
 05 - Midnight Black.flac26.05 MB
 06 - Chinese Lanterns.flac19.68 MB
 07 - Know for Sure.flac27.39 MB
 08 - Morning Riders.flac24.74 MB
 09 - Lovers and Fighters.flac24.97 MB
 10 - Take It Back.flac20.12 MB
 11 - Smouldering.flac31.61 MB
 12 - Serenity.flac30.51 MB
 The Temperance Movement - The Temperance Movement.log13.23 KB
 The Temperance Movement - The Temperance Movement.m3u927 bytes
 The Temperance Movement.cue2.85 KB

Description

Artist:The Temperance Movement
Release:The Temperance Movement
Released: 2013
Label: Earache Records
Catalog#: MOSH502CD
Format: FLAC / Lossless / Log (100%) / Cue
Style: blues

[1]Only Friend
[2]Ain't No Telling
[3]Pride
[4]Be Lucky
[5]Midnight Black
[6]Chinese Lanterns
[7]Know for Sure
[8]Morning Riders
[9]Lovers and Fighters
[10]Take It Back
[11]Smouldering
[12]Serenity

As much as I’m all about rock music pushing boundaries and evolving, every so often I get a taste for the classics. Whether it’s jumping about in the office like a lunatic to some AC/DC or driving with the windows down doing my best Steven Tyler vocal for every unsuspecting pedestrian, sometimes the occasion damn well calls for it! And let’s face it, without band’s like these there wouldn’t be half of the band’s we know and love today. And so when I came across London’s The Temperance Movement I had the urge all over again as this hugely-talented five-piece wield the kind of brilliant and bluesy rock n roll that’s about as raw and honest as it gets. The band are following up their 2012 EP, Pride with their debut full-length which is released this week and it boasts 12 tracks (five of which actually make up Pride) that are minus any tricks up sleeves or reliant on any fancy production wizardry - just taking rock back to its bare roots.

This back-to-basics outfit are made up of Glasgow-born vocalist Phil Campbell, guitarist’s Paul Sayer and Luke Potashnick, bassist Nick Fyffe and drummer from Down Under, Damon Wilson. Together they’re a class act that represent what rock n roll used to be about; right from the off warming the soul with the rich and classic sound of ‘Only Friend’ and ‘Pride’. The first is a sexy, slow number with a dirty strut that immediately brought to mind British blues-rock pro’s Free. Campbell proves he is an absolute natural with his croaky, southern-like drawl adding heaps of character to the track. And the latter is a contrasting ballad of sorts with a beautifully laid-back structure of mellow guitars, soft rhythms and swirly melodies.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
315.5 MB
seeders:21
leechers:2
The Temperance Movement - The Temperance Movement [2013][EAC,log,cue. FLAC]

All Comments

Hell yeah! I loved their Pride EP. Can't wait to hear more from this good ol' fashioned toe-tappin', bootie-shakin' Rockin' n' Rollin' band!
2013-09-20 00:43
Awesome quality thanks a lot :)