The Tao of Badass - Become A Badass with Women + 4 Bonus Books pdf Gooner

seeders: 132
leechers: 3
Added on July 23, 2013 by Goonerin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Tao of Badass - Become A Badass with Women + 4 Bonus Books pdf Gooner (Size: 12.02 MB)
 TTOB_eBook.pdf8.93 MB
 TTOB_bonus_03.pdf816.77 KB
 TTOB_bonus_04.pdf809.1 KB
 TTOB_bonus_02.pdf797.95 KB
 TTOB_bonus_01.pdf741.74 KB

Description

Here are very few things in life that I’m ABSOLUTELY certain of…
but one thing I definitely know for sure is that Attracting Women is a Learned Skill…

I’m living, breathing proof of that.

And I took ALL of the techniques, dating coach secrets, and real-life tested, tried and true methods that worked for me and everyone I have ever taught and I put them all into a book, called “The Tao of Badass.”

You might want to be a wooing playboy or the protective boyfriend with the woman you love, or you might have that one girl that you’ve been trying to figure out how to go on a date with and impress… no matter what you want in a woman, this book will help you get it.

There is NO book out there quite like this one – I Guarantee It!

Bonus Books:

Monogamy Vs Polyamory - Should you date one woman at a time or many women? How to make the right call for you. A complete guide to dating multiple women at the same time WITHOUT lying, tricking them, cheating, or being a player… and a secret, hidden way to eliminate jealousy altogether.

Never Get Cheated On – Learn how to ensure you never get cheated on! Ever been cheated on? If you haven’t, I can tell you that the more women you date, the higher your chances will be of being cheated on. If you HAVE… then I’m sorry man… it’s a hard thing to go through. BUT this handy little guide will teach you the secret mindset that will make you look like the only guy who exists in the world. You’ll never have to picture her with another man and feel the pain of being lied to again.

Escaping The Friend Zone – he Secrets Of Getting Out Of… And STAYING Out Of… The Friend Zone. If you’ve ever been trapped in The Friend Zone and you wanted to be MORE than friends but you didn’t know how, this report will teach you the advanced techniques needed to make sure that never happens AND how to get out of it if it does.

Guide To Breaking Up – The Step-By-Step Process to Leave Her Better Than You Found Her. As you go on your journey, you’ll have to end relationships with women that you’ll care about a lot because, at the end of the day, you’ll PROBABLY only be able to choose one. When that time comes, if you don’t know the EXACT steps to do in the RIGHT ORDER, you’ll cause a tornado of pain and suffering to those women… not to mention to the paint job on your car.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.02 MB
seeders:132
leechers:3
The Tao of Badass - Become A Badass with Women + 4 Bonus Books pdf Gooner

All Comments

wooooooow thank you sir
nice reads - thanks for sharing!
right on only missing afew of his books.
Thanks so much man!
what's the password? :( the link ives you surveys
thanks for sharing..not a fake