The Sword - The Complete Collection (2010 Deluxe HC)

seeders: 8
leechers: 2
Added on December 4, 2012 by MainManateein Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

The Sword - The Complete Collection (2010 Deluxe HC) (Size: 306.99 MB)
 The Sword - The Complete Collection (2010 Deluxe HC) (Pudgy-DCP).cbr306.99 MB

Description

And here you go, the Luna Brothers' amazing comic, The Sword.

Dara Brighton is a young paraplegic college student with a happy, normal life, until three strangers knock on her family's door, demanding a particular sword. After the assassination of her father, mother and sister, Dara is left in the burning house and crashes into the basement, where she finds the sword giving her incredible powers and setting her off on an incredible search for vengeance.

The story explores the history of the three unusual siblings Dara is chasing, as well as Dara's own history with her family and how she draws strength from those bonds and experiences. Also explored within the story is the broader impact incredible events can have in an otherwise normal world.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
306.99 MB
seeders:8
leechers:2
The Sword - The Complete Collection (2010 Deluxe HC)

All Comments

This definitely looks interesting. Unique, really. You rarely get that in most comics anymore. (From the big 2, at least.) I'll be sure to take a look. Thanks a lot for sharing. (:
Yep, it's a great comic, can highly recommend it :)
Dude, kudos for uploading this. I was gonna do it, but I saw you had done it already. Thank you!!
Great collection! Good quality and fast download. Thanks Data9724, much appreciated.
Np. Can say thanks to Pudgy for you too, he pulled it apart to scan it :)
Great book! Thanks Data9724 for all of your fine work!