The Stomping Land Alpha v5.0.2 (Windows)

seeders: 319
leechers: 23
Added on June 4, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Stomping Land Alpha v5.0.2 (Windows) (Size: 332.94 MB)
 The_Stomping_Land_Alpha_v0.5.2.zip332.94 MB

Description

Here it is! The Stomping Land for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the The Stomping Land - Version v5.2.0 (Windows) You can find a trailer for The Stomping Land here. You can also find the Wiki here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

- MP Instructions can be found here.

====================================================================================================
Description:
The Stomping Land is a multiplayer survival game about living in a world with dinosaurs. Form tribes, setup camp, and hunt down Earth's historic beasts with the goal of becoming the dominant tribe on the island.

You are a hunter and a scavenger. You survive in a world with dinosaurs, and if any one of them catch you, they will end you in an instant. In fact, you can't kill most dinosaurs with ease, and the ones that you can don't provide plentiful amounts of food. It's the large ones that matter. The ones with bone crushing jaws and skull smashing tails that roam the island and fight each other, who provide the food you want. It's up to you to find methods of surviving for as long as possible, so you can tame these creatures to protect you from the relentless threatening engagements.

Full change list:

- Added prone- Added craftable item: Tribal Shield*- Roped and prone hunters now start drowning when submerged- Sprint is now a toggle- Increased sprinting speed + updated animations- Hunters can no longer sprint while in critical condition- Optimized some bandwidth-intensive content- Daytime is now 50% longer than nighttime- Increased arrow speed and hit radius- Increased arrow count to 10 (Previously 6)- Reduced arrow crafting time to 10 seconds (Previously 16)- Reduced max bolas to 3 (Previously 6)- Increased bolas hit radius- Reduced bolas un-tie to 7 seconds (Previously 10)- Fixed a case that enabled building structures under water- Reduced Expertise requirement for all dinosaurs by half- Roped or incapped players who disconnect will have their character erased before leaving the server- Increased the number of concurrent dinosaurs- Fixed bolas being heard from across the map- Fixed a bug that prevented small dinosaurs from spawning in solo mode- A single hit from a Carnotaurus or Ankylosaurus is now lethal against hunters- Updated cage model so prisoners can move around- Updated teepee collision to have a bigger opening- Added LODs to campsite items- Fixed prisoners being able to deconstruct their own cage- Added a HUD element for arrow/bolas reserve- Added resolution options in the display menu- Fixed dinosaurs not dying when they fall into lava- Improved foliage on Capa Island* While active, the tribal shield will block all hunter weapons and interactions from the front, and can also bash hunters or small dinosaurs who get too close.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
332.94 MB
seeders:319
leechers:23
The Stomping Land Alpha v5.0.2 (Windows)

Trailer

All Comments

wow..nice
Hey VIruz can u upload the newest version of the game it would be great if you could Thanks.
Where do i get the launch server.bat and launch game.bat files from?
Well what problem is that? it would be helpful if you said which exactly lol
I can't open the console with tab and ~ but i can open the console in the V5.0.1.
Yep, apparently it was disabled in this version for some reason.
But i can't creat server to play with my friend and just can play alone.
no online ? that reason ?
Check out my profile >> blog. You will see a post about it all as said in the description.
YOU CANT IN V5.0.2 ONLYE IN V5.0.1 YOU CAN PLAY ONLINE SO BAD :(
how can i patch the game?
Latest version is 5.0.2 as of today so your not going to be able to patch it
Thats strange because I went into the water on testing the game before uploading and it worked for me, the dino's went on top of the water like you said but I could swim and also I had a health bar going down when I went under water.
for some reason I can't open the console. any ideas? thanks for the upload
How are you trying to open it? use the "~" key as default.
tilda key. someone told me the newest patch actually got rid of the console. been having to use a batch file to join servers