The Steve Wilkos Show You Said I Wasn't The Father

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 4, 2015 by tylerbmxerin TV
Torrent verified.

The Steve Wilkos Show You Said I Wasn't The Father (Size: 181.53 MB)
 You Said I Wasn't The Father.mp4181.53 MB

Description

YOU SAID I WASN'T THE FATHER:
-----------------------------------------

Andrea and Alvin were together for 10 years and have 3 children together. After loosing his job, Alvin began to get very distant from his family, so Andrea began a relationship with Chris, a man she met on a chat line. After Alvin found out about the relationship he left Andrea for good. Andrea begged him to come back but shortly after found out she was pregnant. The baby is now 16 months old and she’s desperate to find out which man is the child’s real father. Then, Brittany and Tony have a 6 week old daughter together and have been in a relationship since high school. Tony has lived with a foster family. But since getting Brittany pregnant he has abandoned his foster family to live with her. The young couple has been fighting very frequently and Brittany often kicks Tony out of the house when she gets very angry. She has also made claims that he’s not the real father of the child. Now Tony and his foster sister Tiffany are here to find out the truth once and for all. But will the truth tear this family apart?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
181.53 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Steve Wilkos Show You Said I Wasn't The Father