The Steve Wilkos Show He Tried To Throw Me Out The Window

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on March 16, 2015 by tylerbmxerin TV
Torrent verified.

The Steve Wilkos Show He Tried To Throw Me Out The Window (Size: 165.55 MB)
 He Tried To Throw Me Out.mp4165.55 MB

Description

HE TRIED TO THROW ME OUT THE WINDOW:
------------------------------------------------------
Shintiria and Antwon have been together for 2 years and married for a year. They have 2 children together and another son from one of Shintiria’s previous relationships that they have been raising since he was 6 months old. After being together for a year, they broke up because of Antwon’s abusive nature. He says that he was abusive because of his jealousy. After they broke up, Shintiria began seeing a man named Brandon. But after a couple of months she started seeing Antwon as well. It’s during this period that she became pregnant. Now she’s here to find out which of these two men is the real father of her child. Then, Lorenzo is here to prove to Nikki that he hasn’t cheated on her. Nikki fell in love with Lorenzo after he was released from prison and got his life back together. But recently she says that he’s been acting strangely even disappearing for days at a time. She’s worried that he’s gone back to his old habits of cheating and doing drugs. Their entire relationship hangs on the results of this lie detector test. Will there engagement survive the results?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
165.55 MB
seeders:7
leechers:2
The Steve Wilkos Show He Tried To Throw Me Out The Window