The Steve Wilkos Show Don't Abuse Me, It's Your Baby

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 9, 2015 by tylerbmxerin TV
Torrent verified.

The Steve Wilkos Show Don't Abuse Me, It's Your Baby (Size: 186.01 MB)
 Don't Abuse Me, It's Your Baby.mp4186.01 MB

Description

DON'T ABUSE ME IT'S YOUR BABY:
------------------------------------------

Jatavious is here because 2 different women say that he’s a deadbeat father and also accuse him of physical abuse. Cierra and Jatavious have been in a relationship for almost 3 years and have a 9 month old daughter together. But Cierra says that Jatavious is a cheater and has become physically violent with her on several occasions. Samantha says that Jatavious cheated with her while he was in a relationship with Cierra and claims that he is the real father of her child. She says that he denies the child and refuses to pay his fair share. But what will his DNA test reveal? Then, Nitasha and Everaldo have been together for almost three years, are engaged and have a 7 month old son together. Nitasha claims that Everaldo has started to deny that he is the real father to the child and also claims that he has been physically abusive with her. Everaldo denies the abuse and claims that he believes that Nitasha may have cheated on him around the time the child was conceived. Who is lying and who’s the real father?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
186.01 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Steve Wilkos Show Don't Abuse Me, It's Your Baby